- Project and Programme Management
- United Kingdom - Bristol Office
Dyson is a unique global technology enterprise. We pioneer. Our biggest category today didn’t even exist a few years ago. We are focused on solving the problems that others have ignored, solving them first using our technology and ingenuity. To achieve this, we need to pioneer technologies that are different and authentic. This is the core of what we do and who we are.
We’re growing fast. The ambition for our Direct-to-Consumer business is huge. At the centre of this is our Product Management function. Our goal is simply to make Dyson.com the best user experience in the market. We have a passion for crafting beautifully simple, easy-to-use interactions for owners and customers. Our Product Owners understand how people engage and interact online and are passionate about harnessing the latest technology to develop superb customer and owner experiences.
We always put the customer first and in doing so, we find KPIs fall neatly behind. With more than 30 direct markets and growing, the ambition is matched with a multimillion-pound development budget. Based in our Bristol Digital Hub – you will be surrounded by a multi-disciplined team consisting of Analytics, Creative/UX, Technical Architects, Business Analysts, and Delivery Managers – all focused on creating world-class journeys.
We're committed to our campus culture and want to have people collaborating, developing, and learning from each other, five days a week. By having everyone on campus together, we have been able to nurture a fantastic social and dynamic environment.
About the role
As our Lead Product Owner for eCommerce Customer Journeys, you will own and drive the strategy for Dyson.com customer journeys, delivering key commercial opportunities to evolve Dyson.com. You will define and obsess about hitting strategic outcomes that are aligned with driving the Direct business, with everything being validated through benefits realisation analysis.
You will lead in delivering complex enhancements and projects across the end-to-end delivery process, delivering the most value for Dyson. You will lead quarterly planning workshops to forward plan sprints, ensuring that the backlog is delivered in priority order.
Working in cross-functional scrum teams supported by UX research, A/B testing, analytics, IT, and wider commercial teams, you will deliver end-to-end transformational change, driving best practice processes and collaboration across the scrum teams. You will be managing a complex global stakeholder community through regular communications, ensuring stakeholders understand the product roadmap, vision, and strategy.
You will play an active role in the vendor selection process to build strong relationships with Dyson’s strategic partners, including Adobe, Salesforce, SAP Commerce, Google.
You will line manage, support, and mentor Product Owners within the Direct and Digital team.
- Experience in the development and launch of digital products, with a strong understanding of product development methodologies and frameworks
- Customer-centric drive with a focus on the use of high-quality data and insight to fuel decision making
- Ability to make pragmatic decisions about business priorities in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, confident presenting your work and representing the team at all levels, to technical and non-technical teams
- Extensive experience working in Agile scrum, with a breadth of product and technical knowledge to support an integrated delivery approach
- Experience in managing third parties, delivering outcomes, and managing critical dependencies
- Passionate about the eCommerce, technology, and customer experience
- Ideally with experience working with Atlassian Confluence and JIRA, with experience working with UX research and optimisation teams to conduct AB testing, and Product Owner/Scrum/Agile certified
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines and retail discounts
- Free bus travel to and from campus (from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, and Swindon)
- 27 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free on-site lunches, fruit, and hot drinks
- Free on-site sports centre, gym, hair salon, and lifestyle assistance (concierge)
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Ability to purchase additional holiday
- Private medical insurance and dental insurance
- Employee assistance programme, digital GP, on-site physio and GP, prescription service, fertility treatment support
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.