- Project and Programme Management
- Philippines - Advanced Manufacturing
The next few years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. All thanks to a £2.5 billion commitment to its future technology pipeline. This growth will need the support of more new people across other functions around the world, including the Philippines. We have c. 6,000 engineers and scientists worldwide and we are now looking to recruit more in the Philippines. With this pace of growth, these ambitious plans, and the complexities of global expansion, it is natural that Dyson is now thinking about the best ways to organize itself globally and manage its exciting new product ranges to best effect. With APAC now our biggest growth region, we need to question where and how we invest to underpin the future. Our plans for the Philippines are ambitious and we are looking for talented people to join our Research, Design and Engineering families!
About the role
The SKU Project Manager is to be responsible for SKU level planning for new SKU SOP release as part of Hair Care NPD SKU Range roll-out - which are to SOP in CMs in The Philippines
new SKU SOP release as part of Hair Care Gifting SKU Range roll-out - which are to SOP in CMs in The Philippines as part of Ops CM Qualification project team, to align SKU activities timings of SOP readiness of existing SKUs, e.g. BOM/drawing release, Rating Plate update for alternative CMs, FG DPAP etc.
Key Responsibilities include:
- to execute and deliver SKU-level scheduling from initiation to SKU Development SOP completion, mainly for the three scenarios as above, alongside the main Project teams - first and second scenario SKU-level scheduling to be aligned alongside NPD project team and third scenario alongside Ops CM Qualification project team. SKU activity leadtime, prioritization and resource level to be aligned internally within SKU team – SKU Category Manager, SKU Range and SKU Ops team, as well as aligning commitment of up-stream activities/functions of SKU Development SOP readiness, e.g. Category Model/Variant level BOM readiness, OR/Verification requirement and scheduling, C&A readiness and G&P part release scheduling.
- Risk and issue management of the SKU-level projects under his/her responsibilities
- SKU Project Reporting
Key skills required:
- Good knowledge of project management methods including either PMI & MSP.
Key experience required:
- At least 6-7 years’ experienced of project management, ideally in large and complex organizations with a proven record in delivery.
- Experience of successfully leading large multi-disciplinary project teams, potentially across multiple organizations and locations.
- Knowledge and experience of all stages of the project and product lifecycle
- Knowledge of multiple project management methodologies.
- Experience of delivering and leading medium sized projects with minimal supervision.
- Business change management and communication planning.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Good business sense, with business and/or functional knowledge.
- Be able to think holistically and analytically and know when to take which approach.
- Capable of visualizing a problem context/situation, developing a number of resolution options and thinking them through from concept to implementation.
- Industrial experience/appreciate of Product Lifecycle (Product Development, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Logistics)
- Formal Project Manager certification: PMI/PMP, PRINCE 2, Agile
- Experienced in multi contract manufacturer engagement.
Dyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses.
Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career.
Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by ambitious growth plans, regular reviews and dynamic workshops.
A vibrant company culture based on being; Different, Authentic and Pioneering.
At Dyson we combine work life balance, with the latest devices, a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit.
It’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
- All benefits are accessible from day 1
- HMO coverage. Health & wellness is one of our priorities, immediately available for you & dependents so no waiting for employment regularization
- Up to 20 days annual leave based on employment service + 15 days medical leave
- Dyson product gift upon employment regularization, and discounts on Dyson machines
- Exposure to a broad and diverse range of Dyson activities from research through to manufacturing and global sales for Dyson projects
- Career development and growth in a global team
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.