- Quality and Reliability
- Singapore - Singapore
About the roleReporting into the Quality Manager, this job function is to develop new/ improved critical-to-quality processes and methods and to progressively deploy them on all projects all categories TS/ SD to OR1 to ensure risks to quality, reliability and customer satisfaction are successfully managed prior to launch builds through the following activities:
- Series of technical risk analysis reviews and management (DFMEA, PFMEA)
- Analysis and minimization of product sensitivity to noise factors
- Phased collaborative x-team engineering compatibility and completeness which includes FEA, Tolerance Stack and CAE
- Requirements and test methods to ensure appropriate validation and verification plan
- Problem Report (PR) reviews, identify risk and manage mitigation collaboration with RDD
- Manage supplier quality maturation from TS to OR1 project milestones
- Finally, the vision for this role is to effectively collaborate with RDD stakeholders to enable SEA RDD to engineer more satisfying and reliable products through rigorous and data-driven deployment of the right critical-to-quality process/ methods/ tools at the right time on each X-project TS/SD to OR1.
- Develop and delivery of critical-to-quality deliverables on all projects TS/SD to OR1
- Manage quality process improvement; assess current state, understand key issues, develop improved processes, collaborate with RDD stakeholders and get engagement, introduce new processes/ methods/ tools across RDD and the progressively roll them out on to X-projects
- Support and engage with NPQ SEA Quality Manager to collaborate effectively with RDD, drive execution of critical-to-quality deliverables and assure the quality of event at each milestone, all X-projects, all Categories.
- Candidate must possess a Degree or Diploma in Engineering or equivalent with minimum 5-9 years' experience in a senior engineering, quality or project management role.
- All aspects involved with supporting the SEA NPQ Quality Manager in product development and engineering quality gained from successfully delivering engineering projects from Design & Development to Operations.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of critical-to-quality engineering tools, some or all of:
- Engineering targets and requirements
- Engineering design maturation, compatibility and completeness management
- Hardware engineering risk analysis and management (DFMEA), robustness studies, verification testing
- Software engineering risk analysis and management (FFA), error handling and unit through to integration testing
- Manufacturing process risk analysis and management (PFMEA), dimensional variation analysis and control of critical/ special characteristics
- Supplier quality management
- Ability to demonstrate with experience/ examples some or all of the desired leadership behaviors below:
- Delivery focused
- Process orientated
- Strong collaborator
- Effective influencer
- Data driven
- High energy
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills are critical to the success of this role.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and relentlessly drive continuous improvement.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.