- Regulatory and Compliance
- China - Shanghai Office
This role is primarily responsible for quality and safety of Dyson cosmetic products within China market.
The role is responsible for understanding & defining the cosmetics regulatory requirements within the market and ensuring that all the obligation to business specified by the Chinese laws, regulations are fulfilled and activities and processes are in place to maintain ongoing compliance.
The role responsible for establishing, operating and maintaining a whole process quality management system which shall be fully in compliance with the regulation. The role shall collaborate with key internal teams within business, quality & safety to ensure all the obligation specified by the China laws, regulations are fulfilled.
Internally, the role interfaces with a range of group functions, including Claims, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Legal, Quality, Supply Chain and Operations category, Government affair & engineering teams.
Externally, the role is responsible for cosmetics registration, filing; cooperating with audits and market
supervision conducted by the authorities; handling adverse reaction monitoring and reporting, product recall and annual report.
- Overall in charge of quality and safety of cosmetics and similar products for China market
-Research, identify and document Chinese law and regulatory requirements for cosmetics and
formulated products and feed these requirements into the research design and development
- Be the technical representative/point of contact for CN cosmetics/formulated compliance
- Own responsibility of product quality, safety and risk management;
- Establish and operate the cosmetics/formulated related system requested by appropriate regulations
- Formulate, control and maintain quality safety documents, procedures and records;
- Assist supervision and market surveillance by authorities
- Process cosmetic/formulated registration and filing
Consult and analyze chemistry, toxicology and other related literature information, analyze, evaluate and interpret related data.
-Work with internal and external labs to analyze the safety of testing of formulated products, carry out safety assessments based on a comprehensive analysis of all available data and exposure conditions, and be responsible for the accuracy, authenticity and reliability of the assessment report.
- Support any in market issues and corrective actions
- Manage quality management training and assessment (including training plan, implementation,
recording, examination and assessment)
- Manage internal audit and self-inspection
- Handling annual cosmetics report and submit to government system.
Collaborate with other departments on quality safety of cosmetics in the related areas, such as:
product purchase, acceptance, storage, transportation, sales, after-sales service, etc.
-Should have a bachelor degree or above in medicine, pharmacy, biology, chemistry or toxicology,
-5 years cosmetics/formulated products quality and safety management experience
- Familiar with relevant laws and regulations
- Familiar with the production, quality management and safety in cosmetics and similar industries
- Understand the production process and quality and safety management requirements of cosmetic
products or related.
- Fully understand all the checking points by authority from post market surveillance perspective
- Excellent communication in English and fluency in the local language(s) (both written and verbal).
- Experience in regulation and implementation.
• Technical, personal and business credibility to work effectively with cross functional teams and at different
levels inside the organization.
• Excellent creative problem solving skills.
• Ability to adapt plans to changing environments.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Detail orientated.
• Excellent collaboration skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
• Accountability – demonstrated through ownership
• Disciplined problem solver.
• Collaborates across commercial, engineering, global and organization teams.
• Perseveres to get the best result. Has a passion for success and overcoming obstacles.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.