- Design and Development
- Singapore - Technology Centre
At Dyson, we are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention and be unafraid to make mistakes. We are creative, collaborative, practical and enthusiastic, but most of all, we’re hugely passionate about what we do.
About the role
Dyson has an opportunity for electronics engineers to join the Haircare Electronics Integration team, focusing on sensor solution design and development.
As a Lead Sensors Development Engineer in the haircare team, you will be required to use your hardware and software knowledge to develop solutions prototypes and to work with other engineers to deliver designs to production. The Haircare Hardware team is made of electronics design, sensor development and verification capabilities. The team are based across sites in the UK and Southeast Asia and work collaboratively to deliver to deliver to the Haircare product range.
- Degree / Masters in Electronics / Physics, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience working in design, implementation and testing of sensors such as magnetic, pressure sensing, range finding and image sensors
- Proficiency in at least one of the major schematic capture and layout packages
- Experience with physical characterisation of sensors
- Experience with quantitative and statistical analysis using MATLAB or Python
- Experience with analogue signal conditioning and digital processing design techniques
- Experience using hardware lab equipment.
- Experience with end-of-line calibration equipment and testers
- Good quality engineering process understanding and appreciation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.