- Design and Development
- Malaysia - Development Centre
Software Test & Quality Assurance ensures the products we sell represent the high Quality and Reliability of the Dyson brand, by using the world class techniques to implement automated methods of testing. This can involve simulating elements of the product to allow testing of all scenarios, to using image recognition or advanced technologies for automatic identification of elements displayed on the user interface. Quality is ensured and actively maintained during the Scaled Agile Framework development process by our QMS experts, and accepting customer correspondence to improve future products. Our labs allow unattended testing of partial to full products including moving robots, allowing the team to work remotely. It is a great opportunity if you want to enrich your cross subject’s skillset to join the world best software test & QA teams.
About the role
- Provide ongoing software quality engineering support throughout the software development life cycle.
- Assist teams in determining verification and validation needs and requirements.
- Provide support for software development projects by review/approval software deliverables:
- Software assessment, software development, verification & validation plans
- User requirements, functional/software requirements
- Configuration specification, software architectural and design documents, peer review
- Risk management documents
- Test protocols, requirement traceability matrix, summary reports
- Provide review and approval of software related change orders
- Ensure successful transfer of software from development into manufacturing product support
- Ensure compliance of validation efforts performed by internal/external validation personnel
- Provide quality assurance support to software related CAPAs
- Provide software project status updated and software validation status to management
- Assist in the development and delivery of training to employee on principles of software validation, software risk management, and general quality tools
- Optimize Dyson products software developments process, ensure followed throughout the entire development and QA
- Participate in software risk management process throughout the entire software development lifecycle
- Participate in the process improvements to the software quality assurance program
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behaviour with both internal/external business associated that reflect positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices
- >3 years software quality management or relevant experience.
- Certified software quality engineer preferred, such as CQQE, ISO auditor …
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering / Electrical / Electronic Engineering, or related fields.
- Knowledge of software in IOT products, such as embedded, app, cloud and so on.
- Experience in regulated environment, such as ISO, IEC, FDA and so on standards,
- Experience with Agile software development, Devop, software verification and validation
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skill, and ability to work independently and in teams.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and delivery quality under minimal supervision
- Deep understanding of Software and SQA processes and methodologies in a software development environment
- Experience with software configuration management
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition. #LI-DYSON
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.