- Poland - Krakow Office
As a family business, we are free to explore areas we think we can make a difference. Our mentality is to develop technologies and ideas that we believe in, backing brave new concepts. We never follow others or pursue the path they might expect. We do this as a diverse and global team of ingenious minds who live and breathe our values. Dyson is made-up of 16,000 people and is present in more than 80 countries: our Campuses and Offices, Research Spaces, Advanced Manufacturing Centres and Demo Stores span the world. The future doesn’t just happen, we each need to have the ingenuity, discipline and the resolve to make it happen – constantly reinventing ourselves and striving to improve.
As a key member of our Talent Acquisition Team, you will partner with a variety of corporate functions teams on hiring requirements in EMEA. We therefore require a proactive recruitment specialist who can directly source global talent, manage candidates and stakeholders and partner the business to bring in the right talent for Dyson in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
About the Role
Provide consultative Talent Acquisition Support to the Region:
- Work with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and develop appropriate attraction strategies and share best practices.
- Act as internal consultant to hiring managers by providing guidance throughout the end-to-end hiring process.
- Provide hiring managers with high quality candidates to help drive business results.
- Develop creative, cost-effective sourcing strategies to continually build a diverse pool of top-notch candidates for Dyson across all functions and levels within the organisation.
- Writing engaging recruitment adverts and evaluating the effectiveness of recruitment activity and make changes where necessary.
- Design and facilitate suitable interview and assessment methods for recruitment campaigns as appropriate.
- Maintain a high level of market awareness and best practice, advising the business on specific trends and updates that will affect resourcing.
- Have up to date knowledge of current and planned legislation regarding recruitment and ensure that Dyson is operating within the parameters of this at all times.
- Adjust resourcing strategies as appropriate to increase attraction of top talent for Dyson
- Conduct first line interviews and make sound recommendations to hiring managers
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal business partners including a high level of communication on the process and status of open positions
- Make improvements to the process on to time to fill, quality of candidates and experience for hiring managers
- Build employer brand awareness in the market
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
- Maintain candidate data and the full lifecycle recruitment process via the applicant tracking system (Workday Recruit).
Candidate and Stakeholder Relationship Building and Management:
- Partner with key business stakeholders to execute Talent Management initiatives
- Advise hiring managers and interview panels on interviewing best practices
- Work closely with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to advise on clear and effective job descriptions
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with all candidates to keep them engaged through the hiring process
- Advise on market and industry trends
- Build relationships with key leaders and managers within the business to develop strategic recruitment strategies
- Maintain legal compliance as it applies to regional employment law
- Extensive experience in recruiting at all levels and prepared to undertake hands-on recruitment
- Experience of recruiting professionals across a range of EMEA corporate functions departments: Finance, HR, Legal, Supply Chain, Facilities, IT
- Ability to manage multiple open requisitions and numerous stakeholders whilst remaining composed and proactive.
- Proactive sourcing skills, ability to identify niche skills and entice further conversation/application.
- Experience of working in an agile and evolving environment;
- Capability to influence a senior client population and an ability to handle complex client relationships.
- Results focused with a passion for data and insights.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A real passion and enthusiasm for recruitment and conducting an A* candidate experience.
- Additional European language would be an asset
- Performance related bonus
- Life Assurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Pension scheme with competitive employer contributions
- Recognition Program
- Holiday Allowance
- Free fruit delivered for office staff, free coffee and tea
- Cafeteria Benefit – wellness programme, cinema tickets, Multisport card etc.
- Medical: Employee cover + opportunity to buy additional cover for family
- Employee Assistance Program for employee and dependents
- Reimbursement for costs of eyeglasses (every 2 years)
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.