- Information Technology
- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
At Dyson, we demand the highest standard of performance from the technologies we engineer. Our people expect the same from the technology that supports them. We are a community that appreciates and advocates better engineering. A community of pioneers.
Dyson IT are mid-transformation. Our aim, to create robust IT architecture, to manage data effectively and efficiently and continue to grow our world-class team. A team who is strategic, enabling business acceleration, growth and success.
Dyson’s Global IT applications service has end-to-end accountability for the design, delivery and support of all business applications enabling Dysons global commercial, operational and enterprise business process. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team are arranged into investment areas including Owner Experience, Retail, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance & compliance and People and collaboration.
About the role
- Provide understanding and technical insight on the construct and capability Dyson’s E- commerce platforms.
- Align with business team Product Owners on the consideration and prioritisation of technical platform changes in line with business requirements.
- Act as an ambassador with IT Partners & Business Stakeholders for joint ownership and management of technical and business changes on digital platforms.
- Work with Solution Architects and Dyson partners to support creation and implementation of architectural designs on new and changed digital platforms.
- Work with technical and non-technical stakeholders as required on E2E integration of solution designs.Work with BAs and business stakeholders and align on plans that can drive change into digital solutions. Identify gaps in platform capability and identify options to resolve.
- Communicate digital decisions to key stakeholders ensuring architectural considerations and requirements are correct for the solution.
- Work with third parties and partners as required to understand future trends, innovation and opportunities for the digital solutions application landscape.
- Act as the technical authority on assigned platforms and ensure compliance with design principles and ways of working.
- Provide guidance to the IT leadership, key stakeholders and other colleagues as required to maximize value of platform architecture
- About you
- Experience of architectural delivery on AEM, Hybris, SAP Commerce Cloud, or Magento 2 platforms.
- Knowledge of E-commerce platforms & bespoke solutions.
- Proven experience of working with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, Kanban and DevOps software development methodologies.
- Desirable - scaled agile
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.