- Information Technology
- Malaysia - Global Development Campus, Johor Bahru
This role works across the breadth of Research Design & Development, Quality and some parts of the Operations and Supply Chain organization. The main responsibility for this role is to enable the Technical Learning and Development function by ensuring smooth and effective end to end training events activities, running training analytics and data reporting.
The responsibilities include coordinating training courses both internal and external which focus on time, logistics, special requirements and resources preparation where relevant. Smooth and well managed training coordination and execution is basically driven by understanding the training need analysis (TNA), pre and post data reporting, and other relevant sources.
About the role
- Liaise with Hiring managers to understand new recruits training requirements
- Deliver frequent Technical Learning and Development inductions briefing session to new recruits
- Ensure Technical Learning and Development induction briefing material is up to date and relevant to new recruits
- Establish and work on yearly objectives in the system which reflect to the business / organization needs with help from line managers
- Monitor, manage and update related license subscription and usage where necessary
- Support trainers in uploading digital content into the Dyson Learning platform
- Responsibility as one of admins for Dyson Learning platform who can explore, understand, and utilize relevant features and functions
- Previous exposure and experience managing training function or events management
- Experience in SAP or any learning management system is an advantage
- Excellent in Excel (data lookup, planner, and simple reporting)
- Excellent in technical writing and communicating at different level of targeted audiences
- Excellent in PowerPoint (interactive presentation style and format)
- Proven learning agility in a matrix environment
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.