- Quality and Reliability
- Singapore - Singapore
Global Product Verification and Test is a diverse group of curious, world-class verification specialists committed to product quality. We are experts in our fields and we ensure Dyson products are verified to the full extent of the product requirements and specifications. We operate across different technologies, categories and locations but we are united, dedicated and highly collaborative. We pride ourselves on our integrity, honesty and transparency and these traits are at the core of our interactions with the rest of the Dyson world. We have global opportunities and a personal development culture. We focus on growing our technical experts and our leaders of tomorrow.
About the role
- Design and develop functional test systems, automated test software framework, libraries and drivers
- Develop Identify and configure test equipment needed
- Able to provide a good engineering solution towards technical issues that may arise during development of test methods.
- Integrate, install and commission test systems in R&D and manufacturing environments
- To lead, coach and train engineers/technician in test system integration and troubleshooting
- Continuously improve test capability in term of capacity, space and cost.
- Pro-actively involved in NPI & liaise project team to support them by understanding the requirements, issues and to provide result verification when necessary
- Manage new technology transfer for new products and transfer test systems between sites in timely and efficient manner
- Assist the team on developing automated process to improve current practices and outcomes.
- To comply with safety and health requirements at all time to ensure the lab personnel adhered to the same requirements.
- Design and develop test rig concepts through experimentation and structured investigation.
- Work as an element within team to deliver on projects to set deadlines
- Help to develop system requirements and design test systems to fulfil requirements
- Accountability within team to deliver on projects to set deadlines.
- Working with different internal teams to deliver workload.
- Establishing business relationships with external vendors to facilitate project delivery.
- Other related tasks may be given in addition to the above main task
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronic, Electromechanical, Robotics & Automation) or equivalent and in addition to industrially recognised intermediate qualifications / training in specific areas of expertise.
- Able to design and architect LabVIEW based solutions. Preferably Certified LabVIEW Architect (CLA) or Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD) and etc.
- Able to design and develop electronics system solutions for test system.
- Expertise in Python, Arduino, PLC or other software development for test systems solutions.
- Have knowledge on control engineering or electronic control systems.
- Able to deliver quality, well documented, scalable & complex systems across different disciplines.
- More than 4 years of experience under the same capacity.
- Learning agility in applicable technology, systems and products.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills and able to present
- Works within the safety guidelines set out by Dyson policy.
- Works to deliver rigs and equipment to relevant safety standards.
- Has working knowledge of applicable safety standards.
- Can identify risk and hazards within test procedures or rigs and recommend appropriate counter measures. Can sign off risk assessment.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.