- Manufacturing and tooling
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
In 2012 we were 3120 people. Today we're over 14,500. Our future is bright and the next few years are set to be our busiest yet as we continue to innovate and disrupt with new categories, new machines and launching more demo stores all over the world. We never have and never will stand still.
About the role
- Motivate production operators to achieve output targets, quality, and production standards.
- Support Production Shift Manager to achieve shift performance.
- Monitor production operators to ensure adherence to ethics and safety procedures.
- Take attendance to ensure operators promptly follow work schedule.
- Ensure good housekeeping at assigned work area meeting established 5s standards.
- Escalate unsafe work conditions and issues impacting quality to immediate supervisor.
- Provide description of machines issues to the Equipment team for troubleshooting.
- Follow up operators training program, coordinate with trainers.
- Keep records of operator performance.
- Carry out any other assigned activities in support of production requirements as required.
About youKey Skills / Experience
- Candidate must possess at least SPM qualifications.
- Experience in production line with minimum in a line leader role.
- Able to read, understand and speak basic English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to perform basic calculations.
- Able to carry out lifting activities (at least 10kg loads).
- Able to carry out basic machinery operations.
- PC literate at basic levels.
- Attention to details and good follow-up skills.
- Able to multi-task, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability with a positive attitude.
- Firm with ability to react at shortest time possible in reaction to issues.
- Demonstrated ability to take on challenges with a positive attitude.
- High work ethics & personal integrity.
- Able to work 12hr shift.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.