- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Singapore - Singapore
The Logistics Manager plays a key role as an individual contributor in ensuring the analysis of existing processes and procedures; identify areas of improved efficiency, and redesign processes that realize improvements that encourage a standardized and more efficient workflow. The successful candidate will have strong operational knowledge in logistics, warehouse and distribution, cost and inventory management.
He / She will have a demonstrated ability to foster and build relationships cross-functionally with business partners (both internally and externally), demonstrating unyielding ownership and accountability, and using these strengths to influence and drive change without direct authority.
About the role
- Serve as the main liaison for assigned work tracks that have a strong process improvement focus.
- Lead project through all phases from planning till implementation.
- Facilitate the definition of Project Scope, Goals and Deliverables.
- Develop full scale project plans with activity planning, sequencing, resource planning and developing timelines.
- Monitor and manage changing scope through formal process and project acceptance criteria.
- Develop project improvement measures to track and report status and progress versus plan.
- Document all requirements and specifications, and effectively communicate and manage business priorities, issues and risks.
- Develop standardization process plans that translate business process improvement requirements into technical and operational specifications that drive performance excellence.
- Manage partners (internal and external) on key deliverables through the business improvement change lifecycle.
- Provide council on best practice, and adequate training that ensures stability.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence multi-tiered stakeholders.
- The proven ability to work in an ambiguous, fast-paced and disruptive environment.
- Strong analytical skills, hands-on, accurate and meticulous with details.
- Demonstrated capability to perform in both strategic and tactical landscapes, with the ability to adjust as needed.
- Must be solution orientated, with the ability to identify risks, opportunities and drive performance to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Demonstrates a real passion for process improvements with an approach that urges innovation, elimination of waste and efficiency improvements.
- Skilled in process mapping, and the analysis of as-is and to-be processes.
- Automated warehouse experience is a plus.
- Experience in leading complex improvement processes to major efficiency improvement achievements.
- Comfortable working autonomously as well as within a team environment.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Supply Chain related functions with a strong focus on operations management, project / program management.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.