- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Madrid - Spain
About the roleMAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Ensure cost control across the logistics function, including managing logistics POs and budget monitoring process- Ensure stock accuracy through EDI management, reconciliation, adjustment and inventory count process for warehouses and stores- Inbound truck and container flow management with focus on unload planning, demurrage limitation, Custom handling and System reconciliation of receipts - Management of Special Operations: quality reworks, late configuration reworks, replacement of damaged packaging, bundling, in/out trade material- Direct store fulfilment through orders placement, deliveries arrangement and returns management- Ensure the e-commerce delivery experience is optimised; ensuring goods issue, delivery and invoicing are on time. Ensure that any issues (price/legal etc.) are resolved- Follow up eCom flow with warehouse / 3PL to ensure PGI, delivery and invoicing on time- Direct and Indirect Reverse Logistics management guaranteeing returned orders are completed on time, customers are refunded, stock is reconciled, error/fraud in exchanges are fixed- Retail customer order management: ensure EDI integration and manual orders creation, secure booking slots and arrange deliveries on time, in line with any allocations- Retail customer credit management and management of related disputes/charges- Manage Retail order book with market & 3PL to ensure outbound capacity- Manage other Sales: Proforma orders, sample orders, new starter machines, Group and JDF logistics, deliveries and returns to live events, etc.
- To manage the Logistics coordinators and Order desk coordinators against their role, objectives and Dyson behaviours- Recruiting, training, supporting and coaching Logistics and Order desk team within the Market- To be the Contract Manager for 3PL and 4PL providers supported by KPIs and performance reviews. Ensure regular reporting of performance- Lead the tendering/contracting process for all 3PLs/4PLs within the Market, understand market offerings for alternative providers for 3PL and 4PL services- Understand customer propositions and expectations within the market, and align the Logistics function to support- Ensure 3PL/4PL capacity matches market requirements over the lifetime of the contract, especially at Peak periods. Provide meaningful forecast in order to make 3PL/4PL organize properly its space and operations- Monitor 3PL/4PL logistics costs and KPI’s supporting and pushing in reach higher performances within defined budget- Guide and Monitor 3PL/4PL to operate in compliance with Dyson Profit Protection guidelines- Identify process changes for improving Logistics and Customer services, optimizing cost and increasing productivity. Ensure Continuous Improvement mentality is championed and implemented in Market Logistics. Ensure all processes are optimised, documented and followed- Secure overall orders fulfilment journey reporting on sales order dispatch status - Sorted Pro Management- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.- Identify problems and find solutions
About youTechnical:• Proven experience and passion in driving Logistic processes • Strong knowledge on Logistic Management methodologies• 3PL & 4PL experience and knowledge• Contract management experience• Ability to lean and inspire a team
Behavioural:• Business and results oriented• Attention to details without losing bigger picture• Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines• Continuous improvement approach• Self-motivated, independent, dynamic • Strong cross functional team skills• Critical mind-set
- Competitive salary
- 23 days of Annual Leave
- Meal Vouchers subsidized by Dyson
- Flexible retribution option
- Flexible Working time
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.