- Logistics Manager
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Seoul - South Korea
About the role
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Logistics Manager is a key position within the Operations team and will be responsible for:
1) Overall Logistics execution & planning and cost management with a PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Action) attitude focusing on long and short-term views.
2) Establishing processes, systems, capabilities within the organization to be a growth engine operation of excellence and vendor management
3) This position will play an important role to innovate & drive process/system development and operation discipline across multi-functions and external parties.
The role reports to Head of SCM in Korea and works cross functionally with internal Dyson teams (e.g. Marketing, Finance , Customer Service, etc.) and Global Supply Chain group outside Korea.
Supply Chain Executions
• Manage overall supply chain executions from destination port to warehouse to fulfil Market demand (both Finished good and spare parts) and Aftermarket activities with aligned timeline with external vendors and internal counter parts. - Import, export, Warehousing, Transportation, VAS, Refurbishment.
• Drive operational excellence and innovation in supply chain side to provide best in class customer service to external & internal customers by establishing KPI & result driven execution.
• Define/Develop Market Logistics KPI in line with Supply Chain priorities and master plan.
• Execute daily DDS (Daily Direction Setting) meeting with 3rd parties to drive agile action per priority and make proper decision to 3rd parties.
• Manage weekly/monthly supply chain capacity to deliver Market demand targets without operational gaps.
• Lead monthly KPI review meetings with 3rd parties to call out gaps, action plans & execution.
• Establish external & internal work processes and SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) to meet customer expectations and be a process owner to drive operations principles throughout the organization.
• Manage 3rd Party Logistics Service providers, 3rd party VAS providers, 3rd party Refurbishment providers, forwarders and brokers to operate sustainably within approved budgets.
Logistics Capacity Planning & Execution
• Develop Long term & yearly logistics strategies and capacity master plans vs. long-term & yearly budgets and S&OP to enhance sustainable business growth.
• Develop necessary logistics action plans behind company business and capacity master plans, and deliver/track these action plans with related stakeholders in the organization.
• Develop monthly Logistics cost estimation and review/check spending vs. estimation.
• Lead regular performance & KPI review with 3rd parties’ management and Dyson management to build long term relationships by sharing/aligning compelling business needs.
Online business Supply Chain execution.
• Develop long-term eCommerce End to End Supply chain strategies and Capabilities road map with resource planning.
• Manage ecommerce End to End supply chain planning and executions.
• Resolve Daily Operations related issues and provide right resolution and direction to 3rd Parties.
• Drive operations excellence and innovation in supply chain side to provide best in class customer service to external & internal customers by establish KPI & result driven execution.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCES REQUIRED:
Execution & Follow through, Excellent analytical capabilities, logical
& strategic thinking, effective communication skills including English
management and Change management• Deep
knowledge on overall supply chain in manufacturer POV and customer (retailer’s)
supply chain.• Knowledge
and experience with Logistics purchases and vendor management skill• Knowledge
and experience with SAP or ERP (SD, MM,
SIP, TMS, WMS)• Track
record on multi-cultural dynamic environments where he or she played a major
role in implementing changes.• Strong
leadership and responsivity, follow-through, results driven attitude.• Hands-on,
down to earth profile & experience in Supply Chain Management• Be
a change agent to drive innovation and an operationally disciplined culture.• Preferred
to have +8 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management or Manufacturing
management skills & experience.
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that,you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture,flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition. #LI-DYSON
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.