- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Republic of Korea - Seoul Office
Dyson employs over 14,000 people and is present in more than 80 countries. And while we are growing fast, we want Dyson to remain a start-up in spirit with the freedom of experimentation and learning, constantly reinventing our products as well as reinventing how we work, how we sell and how we support our owners. Research, Design and Development is the heart of Dyson products. Our people are focused on enabling hardware and software to work together, developing intelligent machines which understand and react to their environment to deliver superior performance. To this end, we invest over £7m per week into research and development and have over 200 live technology projects as well as 50 active research programmes with 40 universities. We plan to spend £100m over the next three years on external technology investments and have pledged to invest £1bn in the development of next generation battery technology. There is plenty to talk about.
About the Role
The Logistics Operation Lead is a key position within the team and responsible for 1) End to End Supply Chain Operations – Stock planning, TOM (Total Order Management) including returns and Fulfillment, to enable best in class service, 2) Process and system enhancement & maintenance, 2) Development/ Implementation/Improvement of flawless work processes and system enhancement, 3) Problem Solving by working with internal team and external 3rd parties and Action planning to avoid issues in future, and 4) Operations excellence in terms of Supply Chain by owning KPI and scorecard, 5) Logistics cost saving and productivity improvement, 6) return to refurb process for efficiency on inventory turns
Online Supply Chain Operation – Major responsibility
- Have full ownership of supply chain from order placement to delivery completion including system interfaces and issue handling.
- Ensure order/payment/information flow to enable perfect order fulfilment & delivery execution through several system interfaces by working with e-Commerce team, Supply Chain team and Group IT team internally and 3rd parties in Korea and oversea.
- Manage order cancellation/return processes to execute on time without failure with 3rd parties.
- Resolve Daily operations related issues and provide right resolution and direction to 3rd Parties by working with internal team and IT team outside Korea.
- Own eCommerce business plan execution in terms of Supply Chain via processes and system to deliver best in class customer service.
- Manage the end to end reverse product flow, collaborate with cross function to drive the reverse product visibility, stock accuracy, operation analysis, liquidation development.
- Review, recommend and set up a systematic refurbishment demand planning process to ensure it is optimized to facilitate operational adherence and meet organization priorities.
- Analyse refurbishment forecast errors, perform root-cause analysis and continue improvements to the forecast
- Develop/implement flawless operation procedures and system enhancement as a representative of Supply Chain team to eCommerce and internal team.
- Drive operations excellence and innovation in supply chain side to provide best in class customer service to external & internal customers by establishing KPI & result driven execution.
- Own Supply Chain performance scorecard & KPI in eCommerce operation and drive continuous improvement and action planning by working with other Supply Chain team members and global IT team.
- Generate procedures and process flows for role, if necessary.
- Identify areas of improvement for various processes and implement changes.
- Research the best practice of eCommerce within or without same industry and analyze its implication and applicability to Dyson Korea.
Communication and customer support
- Communicate with the Dyson supply chain team to understand receipt planning and allocation figures to ensure inventory shortages and retailer chargebacks are minimized
- Work with Dyson internal teams to identify and resolve issues resulting from customer, item, or pricing setups in system
- Demonstrate an acute attention to detail
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Think outside of the box, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Leadership & ownership, Operation discipline, logical & strategical thinking, effective communication skill including English proficiency.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently
- Project Management Skill
- Knowledge and experience with SAP or ERP or TMS
- Knowledge on online Market place platform and other relevant solution. Also, overall understanding on industry standards and best practice.
- Ability to translate business requirement into systematic flow
- English- business level required (in speaking and writing)
- 3PL DC operation managing preferred
- Variety of systems and infra Project experiences for ecommerce logistics preferred.
- Track record on multi-cultural environments where he or she played a major role on execution and follow-through.
- Strong leadership and responsivity, follow-through, results driven attitude.
- Hands-on, down to earth profile.
- Knowledge and experience on Total Order Management Processes & Execution with ERP system and Market Place platform in Ecommerce industry.
- Experience with eCommerce Supply Chain and Retail Supply Chain
- Experience and Knowledge with SAP or ERP system/process project & implementation
- Preferred to have +7 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management
- Preferred to have experience in eCommerce solution integration
- Preferred to have 2 years of repair and refurbishment related operation at electric or home appliance industry or any other similar nature.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.