- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
The Dyson buildings in Malmesbury and surrounding areas require a dedicated team for planned, preventative and reactive maintenance. The team has a variety of competencies which enable them to carry out Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health building services improvements as well as manage the specialist subcontractors we engage with.
The team fully supports the day-to-day priorities that are the nature of our service with tasks ranging from the very technical to the sometimes menial. Each team member will approach these tasks with equal enthusiasm and professionalism.
About the Role
- Maintain fixed assets (PPM), ensuring they are consistent with health and safety regulations and manufactures standards.
- Maintain electrical, heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality.
- Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel
- and follow safety protocol.
- Inspect alarm systems and schedule repairs when needed
- Ensure all work is undertaken to a high standard and adheres to all quality
- Make full use of computerised maintenance management systems
- Plan and prioritise workload
- Assist with specialist contractor visits
- We require a candidate to integrate into a relatively small team with the following personal attributes:
- Initiative and Proactivity – Ability to pre-empt problems and proactively take measures to mitigate any loss of system functionality.
- Drive for results - Focuses on expedient delivery, to the right level of resolution and quality.
- Concern for accuracy - Consistently delivers the required level of accuracy and quality.
- Attitude - Takes job responsibilities seriously, and conducts themselves in a positive and professional manner.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free bus travel
- Free on-site parking
- Free lunch, hot drinks and fruit
- EV salary sacrifice scheme
- On-site Hair Salon
- Lifestyle Assist (24/7 Concierge)
- Wellbeing Centre
- Discounts on Dyson machines
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.