- Customer Service and Inside Sales
- Republic of Korea - Seoul Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people.
From its beginnings in cyclonic vacuums, Dyson’s portfolio has grown to include five main areas of technology: Cord-free and corded vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, lighting, environmental control machines (purifying fans, heating and cooling fans and humidifiers) and hair styling tools, which are sold in more than 82 countries across the world. We are on a mission to improve our customer’s lives: whether that be by making the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines, which keep their homes clean.
About the role
Within Dyson’s Contact Centre, we’re clear in our purpose:
“We are the voice of Dyson’s customers. We effortlessly solve their problems and remove all barriers.
We do this because we care about our customers to an extraordinary degree and believe our service should be as uniquely engineered, distinctive and enriching as our technology.”
Contact center agents engage with and support thousands of customers across week across the whole spectrum of Dyson technology. They’re experts not just at service but at bringing our tech to life and ensuring our owners choose to buy the right technology for their needs.
Managing such an expert team needs a special kind of leader. Customer care manager has to demonstrate true people leadership, taking accountability for the end to end performance of contact center and drive continual improvement through effective coaching, development and support. He/she will report to Head of Customer Service.
- Escalation Management – The role will be a primary contact in ‘escalation issues’ and will be responsible for timely resolution (within agreed parameters), where external consultation is required they will be required to initiate and follow up until satisfactory consumers issues are closed
- Handle the issues or escalations to government bodies or media to minimize the risks; Take the lead to directly communicate with and settle down with officials, media, customers, if needed
- Manage contact center teams to deliver an exceptional customer experience and deliver against their personal and business objectives.
- Deliver ongoing performance improvement through effective weekly/monthly meetings and coaching, in line with established Dyson models and Customer Service best practice.
- Manage the escalations from contact center and will be responsible for timely resolution (within agreed parameters)
- Manage underperformance within the ‘What and How’ to successful and positive outcomes for both contact center agents and Dyson.
- Actively engage with and ensure compliance with Dyson HR policies and approach for 3rd party and Dyson.
- Build and maintain a team environment centred on Customer Service agents empowerment, decision making and ownership.
- Support the operational management and delivery of all Contact Centre objectives and deliverables
- Actively seek and recommend opportunities for efficiency, performance or customer experience improvements across the Contact Centre.
- Pro-actively share best practice and collaborate with peers and colleagues to ensure the ongoing development of the Contact Centre.
- Support the ongoing development and evolution of the Contact Centre as a multi-channel, sales and service center.
- Manage the Contact Centre budget responsibilities for the consolidated CS activities
- Drive 3rd party to achieve NPS and other KPI targets
- Lead and drive the projects to enhance customer service operation and owner experiences
- Proven expertise in world class contact center best practices
- Excellent team leadership abilities
- Exceptional Influencing skills
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills
- Strong team player capable of building and motivating teams
- Proven business planning capability
- High level of communication skills (English and Korean) both verbal and written
- Minimum 8 – 10 years’ management experience in a Customer Service Contact Centre, with Management experience
- Experienced in management of 3rd party providers for customer service delivery a plus
- Good systems/process knowledge with an emphasis on business process improvement and reengineering
- Excellent track record in developing relevant product knowledge
- Experience in building working relationships across multiple functions
- Extensive experience in consumer focused businesses
- Degree qualification or above
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.