- Project and Programme Management
- Singapore - Advanced Manufacturing
The Integrated System lead role is to supervise and build the software application and their integrations through best practices and the appropriate interaction happens between business and the IT technical teams. You will also be responsible for planning and coordinating the processes and activates related to the development, delivery and integration of the software programs, applications and third-party solutions as required to meet the business requirements.
Strategy & Planning
- Ensure that applications meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfil end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Plan, execute, and manage the integration of new applications into existing systems and software throughout the enterprise.
- Review and analyse existing applications effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application-usage best practices.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Evaluate, install, configure, and deploy new applications, systems software, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise.
- Collaborate with analysts, architects, and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications.
- Ensure that any new system integration into business systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Liaise with software suppliers and internal stakeholders to address issues in program logic and the interoperability of new applications with existing systems software.
- Design, develop, install and manage application enhancements and upgrades.
- Negotiate contracts with software and service providers.
- Manage and provide direction for the application team in support of business operations.
- Develop relationships with internal business functions and suppliers.
- Work diligently to enhance or improve business processes via integration or, as necessary, minimise the impact of integration on those processes.
- Compile and maintain inventory of company software and systems assets and their corresponding contracts/agreements.
- Liaise with the company’s software suppliers for prompt rectification of any problems or emergencies.
- Develop and communicate training and documentation for end users and team members.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.