- Repair Services
- Republic of Korea - Seoul Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people.
From its beginnings in cyclonic vacuums, Dyson’s portfolio has grown to include five main areas of technology: Cord-free and corded vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, lighting, environmental control machines (purifying fans, heating and cooling fans and humidifiers) and hair styling tools, which are sold in more than 82 countries across the world. We are on a mission to improve our customer’s lives: whether that be by making the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines, which keep their homes clean.
About the role
Our Customer service team exemplifies Dyson’s problem-solving ethos. There’s no query our teams can’t answer. And there’s no fault our Service technicians can’t fix.
Driven to turn owners into passionate advocates of the brand, our team makes each experience rewarding. It requires in-depth knowledge and genuine passion for Dyson technology. So we never miss an opportunity to talk about Dyson’s latest technology – and sell products as well as solve problems. Responding to customer service requests, our team is constantly evolving to give better service to Dyson customers.
The role of the Korea Repair Care Manager is to lead and manage the service delivery of a customer repair service function based in South Korea. He/She will report to the Dyson Korea Head of Customer Service and maintain business partner relationships with the Dyson Korea Team and internal support functions (IT/CRM etc.).
The role will be based in the Dyson Korea office, with frequent visits to the 3rd party Repair Centres, with the responsibility of delivering a best-in-class owner experience that is in line with Dyson Global standards.
- Escalation Management – The role will be a primary contact in ‘escalation issues’ and will be responsible for timely resolution (within agreed parameters), where external consultation is required they will be required to initiate and follow up until satisfactory consumers issues are closed
- Brand Advocacy – The individual will ensure the Dyson brand principles are maintained in every interaction with consumers
- Daily monitor and supervise the selected 3rd party in ensuring KPI’s performance is consistently maintained in an efficient manner
- Ensure the business partner is compliant to contractual and performance obligations
- Run regular weekly and monthly performance reviews and if there need corrective actions, they must be developed, implemented and monitored
- Drive efficiency and excellence in repair activities
- Regularly visit 3rd party and audit the processes/operations
- Develop the management system that track down 3rd party partner’s performance
- Drive 3rd party to meet or achieve NPS target
- Budgetary responsibility for the consolidated repair activity (Repair Centre)
- Manage service sales performance such as finished goods sales, rental/subscription service, trade-in/up, spares & accessories in3rd party partners
- Proven expertise in world class repair care best practices
- Excellent team leadership abilities
- Exceptional Influencing skills
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills
- Strong team player capable of building and motivating teams
- Proven business planning capability
- High level of communication skills (English and Korean) both verbal and written
- 8-10 years’ experience in a Repair Service Centre, with Management experience
- Experienced in management of other 3rd party providers for customer service delivery a plus
- Good systems/process knowledge with an emphasis on business process improvement and reengineering
- Excellent track record in developing relevant product knowledge
- Experience in building working relationships across multiple functions
- Extensive experience in consumer focused businesses
- Degree qualification or above
- Experience in service sales, including products, trade-in/up, subscriptions, maintenance services
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.