- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Manufacturing and tooling
- Singapore - Singapore
The Manufacturing Automation Engineer will support the development and production of Dyson Digital Motors, based out of our Advanced Manufacturing facility in Pioneer, Singapore. The role will work from conceptualizing automated manufacturing solutions to the current product design, validation and continuing support after mass production. You will also be responsible for supporting projects within specific budget and timeline and managing process changes required due to product revisions, alterations and new variant introductions.
- Design and development of manufacturing methodologies and equipment for new products and sub-assemblies.
- Project management for delivery of new automation lines and facilities.
- Support RDD Verification prior to implementation of new product and processes.
- Drive the production operation efforts to improve product reliability and quality, through the assessment and refinement of manufacturing processes.
- Lead the product transfer and implementation of digital motors manufacturing line.
- Source equipment and liaise with key equipment suppliers to produce and install production equipment to world-class standards.
- Perform PLC program and software modification & validation.
- Interact with Cross-Functional teams and represent the Manufacturing Engineering viewpoint.
- Lead small cross-functional team projects.
- Degree in Manufacturing, Electronic, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 2-4 years experience in the design and assembly of production automation machines. Possess an understanding of automated manufacturing technology, particularly equipment for the manufacture and assembly of electro-mechanical consumer goods.
- Able to understand engineering drawings and use of CAD software.
- Working knowledge of PLC programming (Omron, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Yaskawa, Keyence or Allen Bradley).
- Working knowledge on Six Sigma & Statistics.
- Able to specify experimental programs and complete analysis of the results, summarizing findings and making recommendations.
- Experience of maintaining and building supplier relationships.