- CHF competitive
- Zurich - Switzerland
Since 1998 Dyson has been in the Swiss market. Over 50 people are responsible for the marketing and selling of all our Dyson products.
About the roleOverview
The Marketing Assistant is a crucial role to further strengthen the Dyson brand in Switzerland. He/she will be critical in supporting the delivery of marketing projects across all of the Dyson categories (Floorcare, Personal Care, Environmental Care and Lighting). The main focus of this role is to support the category managers and wider marketing team in all aspects of marketing Dyson technology within the Swiss market.
- Product launches: Supporting the planning and execution of new product launches across both traditional and digital media channels.
- Support with delivery of the key marketing campaigns to ensure we execute every campaign perfectly.
- Working with the EU creative team on artwork production, ensuring all items are on brand and comply with legal guidelines, whilst meeting the needs of relevant stakeholders (Retail, Direct, PR and Marketing)
- Crosschecking translations for different marketing activities.
- Assist in the media planning with the external media agency.
- Ensuring that each category is represented correctly on Dyson.ch and suggest updates where improvements can be made.
- Close cooperation and exchange with the head office in the UK and other Dyson markets
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure that they have the information they need to sell Dyson machines into third party retailers.
- Preparation of presentation documents, correspondence and analysis
- Plan and notify costs of projects
- General support for the full breadth of Dyson’s marketing activity in Switzerland.
- Ideally educated to degree level and with some previous marketing experience
- You are a natural problem solver, have strong organizational skills and a hands-on mentality. You are target-oriented and proactive
- You are fluent in German and able to communicate in English and possibly French – both written and orally.
- Demonstrate a passion for Dyson and its products; as well as the drive to understand the technical details of the products
- An engaged, creative, quick thinking and alert person with the potential to generate and stimulate ideas and opportunities
- Team player who is passionate, flexible and willing to go beyond job description
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Proven ability to juggle a large workload, set appropriate priorities and someone who is focused on delivering to plan
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Project management skills and the ability to build relationships across functions and with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- 25 days holiday
- Possibility to work from home
- Attractive Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Relaxed dress-code
- Discount on Dyson machines and Corporate Benefits
- Fruits, coffee, tea, water
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.