- Republic of Korea - Seoul Office
Dyson solves the problems others choose to ignore, developing disruptive technologies requiring even more complex electronics to deliver an increasing product portfolio. We are growing fast, and our ambition is boundless – more products, more locations, and more people.
About the role
Dyson Korea is a leading market for our Hair Care products.
The Hair Care Category Manager will be managing key products and ensure all to deliver flawless execution of activities and rigorous appraisal of effectiveness. Create marketing strategy in delivery of profit generating opportunities.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES (and supporting activities):
- Be the in-market category owner; responsible for end-to end product management, developing and executing category plan for Hair Care category.
- Lead and communicate category agenda to the wider business.
- Deliver annual business planning and engage cross-functions and key business partners for successfully execute the plan Continuously seek to unlock commercial potential to meet category annual ambition and volume target; developing the ideas and tactics with collaboration of trade marketing and sales teams to reach the best possible commercial outcomes.
- Own quarterly marketing planning and maximize conversion by aligning it with sales activations.
- Work closely with internal/external stakeholders such as local creative hub, media team, trade marketing and sales team to deliver flawless execution.
- Develop new product launch strategies
- Oversee team members for the campaign execution and asset creation.
- Ensure timely execution of launch activities, working with group commercial (global) and cross-functions.
- Contribute to translate the Group commercial product/category strategy into local strategy; clarifying the approach to maximize own market’s opportunity within the context of global plans. Fulfil other duties as required
- 9-13 years of experience of PM/BM/Marketing
- Delivery of one year market strategy and marketing plan for the Korea.
- Create marketing strategies that are well thought out, insights driven and effective, and execute flawlessly.
- Push the measurement of the performance of all activities to prove business benefit.
- Actively participate in Group functional marketing team to drive Korea agenda.
- Lead to test and learn as always-on in order to elevate our marketing activation quality to next level at scale
- Support Senior Manager in ensuring timely delivery for the business in the area of portfolio management, price points, and consumer target.
- Create mid-to-long term growth plans and deliver proper executions that aim to sustain the category leadership and brand’s footprint in Korea market
- Lead and own at least one key product, managing P&L, driving marketing strategies and campaigns to grow the business
- Ensuring that there is continuous test & learn, innovation to push the boundaries and share insights and learnings within the team and to cross functional team as well
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop seamless consumer journey and experience and ensure that brand is always represented correctly
- Drive a culture of learning and Identify gaps in knowledge & skills within the team and work with Senior manager to build appropriate processes and training solutions
- Pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.