- Switzerland - Zurich Office
Dyson is a global technology company founded in 1993 in Malmesbury, UK. Over 15,000 people, including James Dyson himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. It's all about better ideas and better technologies to solve every day problems.
Since 1998 Dyson has been in the Swiss market. Over 50 people are responsible for the marketing and selling of all our Dyson products.
About the role
The Marketing Executive is a crucial role to further strengthen the Dyson brand in Switzerland. He/she will be critical in supporting the delivery of marketing projects across all of the Dyson categories (Personal Care, Environmental Care and Lighting). The main focus of this role is to support the category managers and wider marketing team in all aspects of marketing Dyson technology within the Swiss market.
- Product launches: Supporting the planning and execution of new product launches across both traditional and digital media channels.
- Provide monthly view of what you see as the key risks and opps in delivering the quarterly and annual contribution targets.
- Be able to analyze financials and GFK data to present business risk and opportunities
- Support with delivery of the key marketing campaigns plan, media budget and implementation.
- Working with the EU creative team on artwork production, ensuring all items are on brand and comply with legal guidelines, whilst meeting the needs of relevant stakeholders (Retail, Direct, PR and Marketing)
- Crosschecking translations for different marketing activities.
- Assist in the media planning with the external media agency.
- Establish strong relationships with other European Commercial teams in order to identify common opportunities and/or challenges.
- Close cooperation and exchange with the head office in the UK and other Dyson markets
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure that they have the information they need to sell Dyson machines into third party retailers.
- General support for the full breadth of Dyson’s marketing activity in Switzerland.
- 1.5+ years of experience as Junior Brand Manager role in an international, fast paced environment.
- Ideally educated to degree level and with some previous marketing experience
- You are a natural problem solver, have strong organizational skills and a hands-on mentality. You are target-oriented and proactive
- You are fluent in German and able to communicate in English and possibly French - both written and orally.
- Demonstrate a passion for Dyson and its products; as well as the drive to understand the technical details of the products
- An engaged, creative, quick thinking and alert person with the potential to generate and stimulate ideas and opportunities
- Team player who is passionate, flexible and willing to go beyond job description
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration with a focus on project management, strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- communication skills (written and oral)
- Proven ability to juggle a large workload, set appropriate priorities and someone who is focused on delivering to plan
- Ability to build relationships across functions and with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required
Company Bonus Scheme
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.