- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Dyson is growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Our technology is unique and complex, so it’s up to us to explain it clearly. Working in-house, directly with engineers and the broader business, we create inspirational communications that showcase our technology. Our commercial strategies should launch our pioneering technologies and explain why they are better as simply and clearly as possible. We create customer and owner experiences that are authentic and uniquely Dyson.
Our Categories are varied, from the world’s first bladeless fan, to vacuums that use lasers to make the invisible - visible, and haircare products that deliver on styling whilst protecting against extreme heat damage. And there’s much more to come! We have an exciting opportunity for a Go To Market Executive to work on projects across our product categories, driving future growth.
About the role
We take a different approach across our Commercial team, with Mission Led Working giving opportunities to work across a breadth of projects to build our future leaders, keeping us agile and ready for every new challenge.
From working on brand new technology and campaigns targeting new audiences to optimising our direct to customer website and developing owner retention initiatives, you will gain breadth of experience, build networks, and become an expert, fast. Working closely with teams, (e.g., Engineering, Insights, Creative, Direct, and Owner Experience) and in collaboration with global markets - the GTM Executive will support with the delivery of key projects across our business.
Key accountabilities include:
- Asset delivery of projects that support the growth of our direct-to-consumer business
- Supporting the Senior Commercial Manager in the definition of Go-to-Market strategies for new product
- Working in partnership with RDD, Graphics and Packaging and our Creative delivery teams on project delivery, translating product specification into compelling owner communications
- Close working with Claims & Performance, Legal and IP to ensure assets are approved
- Supporting with the collation of information that feeds into global financial business cases
- Day to day ownership of the approval of assets for campaigns
- Supporting the Senior Commercial Manager with immersion sessions for creatives, markets, and others around the business
- We do not offer hybrid/remote working with this role
- We’d like to see a cover letter with each application
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Ideally a year’s experience in product marketing, or at least a strong understanding and interest for marketing
- An excellent communicator (written and oral) and collaborator, able to be the voice of Commercial in a multitude of forums
- Organised, engaged, relentless and commercially astute with the potential to generate and stimulate ideas and opportunities
- Strong project management and planning skills – ability to work across range of teams including Engineering, Legal, Campaign and Market teams.
- Exceptional team player comfortable working in a cross-functional team
- Confidence to adapt to change quickly, flexible, and willing to go beyond job description
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure that deliverables are completed on time and with senior stakeholder agreement
- Financial – performance related bonus scheme, competitive pension scheme, life assurance, discounts on Dyson machines, free bus travel to/from campus
- Lifestyle – 27 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, free on-site lunches, barista coffee, sports centre, gym, hair-salon and lifestyle assist (concierge), electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Health – private medical insurance and dental insurance, employee assistance programme, on-site GP and physio, prescription service, fertility treatment support
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.