- Canada - Toronto Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in Canada in 2006 with our headquarters in the heart of Toronto, where we’ve been recognized as one of the top employers to work for. In recent years, we’ve expanded our reach and grown exponentially across many teams, from digital and direct, to field sales, and our growing number of Dyson Demo stores.
About the Role:
- The Owner Experience Manager will be accountable for driving the Dyson owner experience within Canada. Working across category teams and various functions, they will plan, spearhead, and deliver owner experience projects to improve registration, retention and repurchase KPIs. They will drive our ‘Bought not sold’ approach and deliver consistent experiences across all touchpoints in a uniquely Dyson way, turning one-time purchasers into lifelong Dyson advocates.
- Partner with Global and Regional Owner Experience teams to define Canada’s owner experience roadmap and support the timely roll out of programs and technology enhancements that enable the long-term vision.
- Champion and build Dyson Canada registered and contactable Owners community. Develop strategies to build more registered owners through all channels, including actively partnering with Sales team to increase registrations at or after the point of purchase.
- Leverage various data sources to understand and grow high-value Owner segments. Collaborate with Customer Care, eCommerce and Category teams to develop KPIs and communication strategies to enhance their experience and drive business results.
- Accountable for CRM’s contribution towards commercial targets. Build calendar of communications that recognize and support Owners, build loyalty and advocacy
- Evaluate current omnichannel experience and make recommendations on enhancements to create a more consistent Dyson experience across all channels.
- Champion the OE vision and progress; provide regular updates on the CA Owner community and report against KPIs to key stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Has 3-5 years’ experience and commercial success as marketing or project manager in industries with Owner focus.
- Experience working with CRM / eCommerce / digital platforms, with a data-driven mentality.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to operate in a global matrix structure with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Problem solver with a proven track record of getting things done.
- Ability to represent the Dyson Owner voice in any situation and enable stakeholders (through insights and data) to do the same.
- High willingness to learn, strong collaborator and connector with ability to influence others and take full ownership of results.
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Dyson Matching RSP contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Floater Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Maternity Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.