- United States - Chicago Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
About the Role:
Manage retail partner online marketing tactics and marketing campaign delivery to drive customer acquisition
- Support Retail business with media campaign strategy & continual optimizations for new product launches, always-on and promotional campaigns
- Collaborate with shopper marketing team to produce meaningful post-campaign analysis to influence future digital campaign strategy
- Manage budget and pacing with finance on monthly basis
Partner with Retail eCommerce Manager on Retail Performance Media activities such as Criteo, Citrus, etc.
- Own and manage sponsored products execution; conduct weekly phone meetings with Criteo team and share monthly reporting recaps
- Implement optimization and testing strategies to maintain optimal performance media spend
- Ensure you are spending your budgets appropriately and meeting with finance team on monthly basis
Partner with national account teams and retailer to create and execute digital short and long-term growth strategies
- Monthly reporting on retailer site performance for traffic stats & sales. Work with retailer partners to analyze their site performance, user experience/ customer journeys etc. & make recommendations to improve traffic, conversion and average transaction value
- Partner with National Account Managers to deliver a retailer marketing plan
- Work with retailers to identify & implement opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell consumers utilizing retailer’s digital marketing options
Fulfill other duties as required
- Ensure that all Dyson communications on approved retailer web sites is compliant from an IP, legal & product team perspective
- Work with brand teams to develop media briefs
- Manage creative development of retail assets with graphics teams
- Digital marketing project management
- Relish the opportunities to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Identify problems and find solutions
- 1-2 years of media experience with a major eCommerce site or agency experience. Experience working with major retailers in an eCommerce environment desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Digital project management with a proven track record.
- Digital creative development and account management in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to drive projects from concept through implementation and to analyze post-campaign results.
- Thorough understanding of Dyson’s channels.
- Ability to travel as needed (<20%)
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- 401K with up to a 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.