Our global reputation is priceless and it always hangs on what we do next. Dyson is a unique technology enterprise. We pioneer. Our biggest category today didn’t even exist a few years ago. Our next biggest category? That could be where you come in.
Dyson is a technology and engineering pioneer and currently operates in the categories of Floor Care, Personal Care, Environmental Control ("Air Multiplier" bladeless fans/heaters/humidifiers/purifiers), Lighting, and Professional ("Airblade" hand dryers). Dyson began 23 years ago with James Dyson and a handful of engineers questioning everyday products, thinking differently and making them better.
Dyson invented world’s first bag-less vacuum with Root Cyclone™ technology, and also the bladeless fans with Air Amplifier™ technology. Currently Dyson holds 4,550 patents and patents holding, and have a team of over 2,000 engineers and scientists. Dyson also holds a Queen’s Award for Innovation.
Dyson vacuum cleaners are now available in 70 countries worldwide, and on average one machine is sold every 5 seconds. 90% of our machines are sold overseas; this was 30% just 10 years ago. Dyson was recently awarded the Queen’s Award for International Trade, which reflects the company’s growth over the last few years. We are now the world's number one vacuum cleaner manufacturer by value in the UK, US, Western Europe, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and Australia.
"That’s really what Dyson is all about - new thinking to solve everyday problems." - James Dyson
Dyson established our first office in Turkey, to be based in Istanbul on October 2018 and Dyson Turkey has been launched in April 2019. Beginning with triple launch, Dyson relentlessly invests to grow in Turkish Floor Care, Hair Care and Environmental Care categories. The company, at the beginning with a small leadership team and full support from the Regional Hub and Group, is a growing company with the spirit of an energetic and passionate start-up. The exciting growth journey of Dyson in Turkey started and continues.
About the role
This role will be based in Istanbul, Turkey and is limited to 12 months.
The Marketplace Account Executive, will report to the E-Commerce Manager for the development and deployment of strategic e-commerce plans and lead the operational duties for marketplaces.
Responsible for the Hepsiburada and Trendyol accounts, managing, operational duties and delivery of group’s project plans/timelines, with agility.
* Setting the direction, pace and processes for our Marketplaces & Affiliate Partners
* Being accountable for the monthly P&L delivery of our partner and drive revenue growth
* Overseeing monthly forecasting for target setting as well as production
* Ensuring that daily site maintenance is conducted: pricing, merchandising, product descriptions, new item listing, promotions, customer journey
* Responsible for the marketing plan by working closely with the Partner and being key contact person for our Categories in order to align on campaigns, sellout activities and roll out
* Plan out and execute digital campaigns across the channels
* Providing sellout analysis, optimizations and commentary, with support of internal Stakeholder, on a daily/weekly basis
* Identifying new marketplace opportunities as well as enlarging our affiliate network
* Managing relationships with external third parties in the marketplace world
* Ensuring stock arrives in line with forecast and is allocated correctly on a daily base in cooperation with Supply Chain
* Managing and driving an optimization road map to improve conversation.
* Be the lead within the business when it comes to marketplace best practices.
Marketplaces in Turkey (Hepsiburada and Trendyol )
Global e-commerce central team in the UK
Global IT Team in the UK
Centre of Excellence team in Hong Kong/London
Sales, Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing and Owner Experience teams in Turkey
* 3rd Party
Creative agencies in Turkey
* Minimum 4 years of E-commerce experience
* Previous experience of managing marketplaces and/or Affiliates
* Strong commercial acumen with a close attention to detail
* Strong analytical skills to guide business strategy decisions
* Self-motivated and able to work independently
* Capability to be a hands-on type individual and demonstrating initiative
* Ability to be strategic, performance and results driven
* Building strong internal and external relationships with business stakeholders
* Proven organizational and negotiation skills
* private health insurance
* Company bonus scheme
* Discount on Dyson machines
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us