- Data Analysis
- India - Gurgaon Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem- solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
About the role
The Master Data Coordinator will work as part of the Global Master Data Management team, supporting Dyson business operations by maintaining and improving our master data. You will have an exciting variety of Master Data activities across a wide range of areas - Material, Customer, Supplier, Finance and Pricing data areas, including day to day Master Data reporting.
Every day will be different, and you will have the opportunity to develop your existing MDG/ SAP Master Data knowledge and experience within a supportive development framework, aligning to your ambitions and abilities. You will ensure data quality standards are maintained, and identify anomalies and areas for improvement, and be recognized for the value you add to the team.
- Process data requests
- Identify data quality issues
- Validate the input data adheres to standards and rules
- Support and advise businesses raising master data requests
- Identify request form improvements/ gaps
- Contribute to the success of the team performance metrics
- Adhere to process documentation procedures
- Identify opportunities to improve execution of Master Data requests, to eliminate drivers of rework
- Collaborate with individuals and teams both cross-functionality and geographically, with the ability to build a strong network
- Excellent written and verbal communications ability (English)
- SAP master data entry experience
- MDG Change Request processing
- Ticket management system experience (Service Now desirable)
- European office hours working
- Flexibility to work outside traditional Indian working hours
- Questions things which do not seem right, or could be done better
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent business-related qualification
- Business Services Centre experience
- Basic Master Data processing experience in at least one of the following areas - Material, Supplier, Pricing, Customer, Finance, Data Quality Improvement
- Experience of MDG and SAP data processing
- Basic proficiency with Office 365 apps (Excel, Word, Teams)
- Basic understanding of finance and procurement processes
- Interpreting unstructured requests into a system data action
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.