- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Singapore - Singapore
About the role
- Support day-to-day Warehouse operations such as Pick & Pack, Kitting, Receiving & Shipping to Internal and External including Returns.
- Pick materials according to Production requirements & deliver to Production line as required.
- Ensure all materials are correctly packed & accurately entered into system as required.
- Conduct weekly/monthly cycle count and assist to verify stock discrepancies.
- Ensure proper storage of materials and comply with all safety & housekeeping regulations.
- Ensure movements of raw materials/components are done in a safe manner.
- Escalate anomalies observe during course of work.
- Stock Accuracy of Materials
- On time delivery of Materials to Production
- On time readiness for Export of Finished Goods
- Maintain safety and good housekeeping
- Attained PSLE/UPSR certificate or equivalent qualifications
- Relevant experience in material handling
- Ability to handle motorised equipment such as forklift or pallet jack will be an advantage
- Conversant in English. Secondary language is advantageous.
- Team player, able to work under pressure
- PC literate (Microsoft Office, SAP)
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.