- Mechanical Engineering
- Calamba - Philippines
About the role
The candidate is responsible for maintaining engineering support of a product during its production life.
Part of the role is to provide engineering support to resolve production issues which includes
-qualifying replicate tools and engineering changes,
-new vendors/suppliers qualification,
-providing support for new jigs and fixture,
-cost improvement measures,
-market claim investigation and resolution
-supporting for new product variant and marketing demand
The candidate is responsible maintaining product quality and market competitiveness throughout the life of the product.
- Graduate of any of the following: BS Mechanical Engineering, BS Manufacturing engineering, BS Mechatronics engineering. MS is a plus but not required
- Proficient in CAD (3D/2D), MS office (Excel,Word,Powerpoint,etc) , Geometric Dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T),Design of Experiments (DOE), Statistical Process control (SPC) and Lean Manufacturing
- Experience in injection moulding and industrial painting is an advantage
- Experience in product life cycle management is a must
- Proficient in the command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Ability to travel
BenefitsDyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and relocation assistance. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.