- Austria - Vienna Office
Dyson is a global technology company founded in 1993 with a unique philosophy - to solve problems that others ignore. The company is known for surprising new inventions that defy convention.
From the world's first bagless vacuum cleaner, to air purifiers/fans without rotor blades, to our hair styling products that enable professional styling at home just like at the hairdresser: We continue to develop relentlessly - our products inspire every technology fan and make household and co. an experience!
Our culture is unique; The mindset is geared to constant change and Dyson’s pace brings constant challenge.Dyson suits people with the courage and resilience to find their own way, spotting opportunities where others don’t, and having the self-belief to persevere where others give up.
About the role
As our Media Manager, and media team lead, you will be responsible for shaping the overarching media strategy and delivery of campaign solutions, especially across digital, our paid and owned channels. You will identify the opportunities to connect audience data across media platforms to drive growth on the path to purchase, through partnership with various teams such as category marketing, e-commerce and PR.
Acquisition & Retention Strategy
Have a holistic view over the entire media strategy with a full funnel approach. Set the overall digital marketing strategy for Dyson, which identifies the long-term vision and drivers. Partner with category leads and integrate digital channels into broader integrated marketing campaigns aimed at driving awareness, consideration, conversion and loyalty. Collaborate together with our e-commerce team to create a strong demand capture strategy that drives online engagement and growth. Ensure paid media drives sufficient & quality traffic to Dyson.at that converts well into sales and our success.
Digital Advertising & innovation
Manage our media agency to develop and implement campaigns that meet clearly defined commercial objectives. Establish strong media plans, channels and recommendations to achieve this. building strong customer journeys through the funnel (audience understanding, audience mapping, media agency brief, recommendation to category leaders). Ensure that the campaigns are on budget and performing as per the agreed KPIs. Conduct post-campaign analysis and learnings to inform content and media optimization. Responsibility of the media budget, support on Media budget evaluation including financial reconciliationsand. Give strong POV into Head of Marketing on media agency negotiation & plans, challenge to get the most of our resource.
Measurement, reporting & optimization
Work with the Dyson global teams to ensure that appropriate mechanisms are in place to measure the effectiveness of all Dyson marketing activities, including measures for display, social and PPC activity. Ensure that reporting delivers business insights that can be used to optimize campaigns on the go, as well as driving test initiatives and the development of future campaigns. Communicate top level online performance learning and insights to the wider team on an on-going basis. As digital marketing expert provide functional support to business teams, develop your team and drive innovation.
- Ideally between 4-5 years of online & offline media business experience – strategy and planning, especially in digital paid media, including implementation and optimization of digital campaigns
- Previous agency or in-house brand experience would be beneficial.
- University degree with a major in Digital Marketing or E-commerce or other business/analytical discipline
- eCommerce experience working with a transactional website, marketing products and services online for a consumer brand will be very much welcomed
- Strong analytical skills and hands on experience in using tools such as Google Analytics, Campaign Manager, DV360 to review performance. Ability to analyse data and translate results to inform decisions.
- Advanced knowledge of the media landscape (now, new, next), proactive in finding new digital paid media tools and new ways of campaign optimization
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written (in English & German)
- Must have excellent project management skills to coordination both internal and external resource in a cross-functional organization in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with lots of initiative, good strategic capabilities - Organized and process driven, great attention to details
- ‘Wiener Linien’ Annual Traveling ticket or company car
- Bike Leasing
- Company Bonus Scheme OR Performance related bonus
- Agile working
- EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)
- Relaxed dress-code
- Discount on Dyson machines and corporate benefits
- free coffee and snacks
Based on your individual professional skills and know-how and previous experience, we are willing to negotiate and offer an attractive remuneration package above the minimum salary, starting with a minimum annual gross salary of € 58.000.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.