- London, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Media Technology Manager role sits within the newly formed Marketing Analytics Data Environment team aimed at building scalable and data-driven solutions which helps the business make smarter decisions.
As part of this, the Media Tech Manager role supports our Local Media Teams to achieve their media targets and growth ambition through the right tech fundamentals, capabilities and best practices. The role supports the development and roll out of the Media Tech roadmap; from technical scope, education and training, on-boarding and local market adoption of new capabilities. These key roadmap deliverables include data-driven attribution, acquisition and retention activation and product feed management, all driving media efficiency and direct growth.
The role requires the ability to proactively recommend and build solutions that leveraging data and technology to solve media problems. This is key to the on-going smooth running of media, optimisation and ensuring our media is future proofed in an ever-changing environment.
About the role
- Ensure best practice use of product feeds across Google Shopping, Social Shopping and Affiliates. Support the feed troubleshooting process.
- Support the roll out of data driven attribution within local market. Responsible for driving testing and the use of attribution-based budget allocation.Support the roll out of DCO for creative personalisation across media with Local Markets.
- Responsible for the quality of media data through our master data standards.
- Work closely with Media and Category Teams to ensure NPDs and campaigns are understood to allow for clean reporting across media, audiences and creative performance.
- Work with the wider Digital Media Team to support the technical requirements to drive market maturity via the Digital Maturity Framework.
- Work closely with the MADE Team to increase the number of platforms and markets we’re able to connect and activate owner data. Aiming to improve prospecting and increase multi-machine ownership.
- Support the expansion of the media tech roadmap, roll out and successful adoption with regional and local teams.
- Work with and challenge our agency teams to implement best practice media across account set-up, optimisation and media ops.
- Be the go-to for technical expertise across our buying platforms DV360, SA360, Facebook and upcoming platforms including Pinterest.
- Support the Digital Media Team, Mindshare and local markets on ‘the everyday media tech fundamentals’ from best practice account structure to naming conventions and tagging.
- Knowledge and experience in DV360, SA360, Campaign Manager, Facebook and digital buying platforms and ad-servers.
- Knowledge and experience in feed management, feed management platforms (Channel Advisor) and GMC/Affiliates.
- Be an expert in advertising technologies such as DMP’s, ad servers, DSPs, ad exchanges, cross-device tracking technologies, website analytics systems, DCO, etc.
- Experienced using Google Analytics and Adobe.
- A firm grasp of digital and social KPIs and metrics.
- Competent with native platform analytics: Facebook insights, Twitter analytics, YouTube analytics.
- An aptitude for dashboard creation, and pulling data from different data sources. Knowledge of Tableau/Looker or similar platforms would be advantageous.
- Terrific attention to detail, and very high personal standards when it comes to quality, method and rigour.
Benefits• 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Performance related bonus
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Sport centre
• Free on-site parking
• Subsidised café and restaurants
• Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.