- Canada - Toronto Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in Canada in 2006 with our headquarters in the heart of Toronto, where we’ve been recognized as one of the top employers to work for. In recent years, we’ve expanded our reach and grown exponentially across many teams, from digital and direct, to field sales, and our growing number of Dyson Demo stores.
About the role:
The Merchandiser – Site Operations, is a highly organized problem-solver with extensive technical knowledge of ecommerce systems (Hybris SAP and Adobe Experience Manager). Working primarily with the Content Ops Associate Manager, this individual will play an integral role in ensuring site health and optimal execution of all dysoncanada.ca activities; as well as communicating with key partners (Direct stakeholders, Digital Product Owners, Site merchandising and SEO) across the business to provide sound judgement and advise where needed.
- Ensure optimal execution of all dysoncanada.ca activities by evaluating functional content changes made by site merchandising team and advising on technical content/promotion setup when necessary
- Work with the Content Ops Associate Manager in planning, testing and implementing all website enhancements in order to ensure a flawless execution (accountable for ensuring it’s featured on-time).
- Be the Super User for all site systems and tools, training the site merchandising team and troubleshooting as necessary.
- Be an advocate to encourage adaption and utilization of new site features/enhancements within the ecommerce and marketing teams by sharing benefits, use cases and training
- Update key stakeholders on site operations and clearly communicating schedules and issues.
- Monitor site health performance daily and proactively investigate any issues found.
- Leverage a customer-centric mindset to help influence any UX improvements on the website
- Provide recommendations and options to partners (Site merchandising, Creative) when evaluating proposed content ideas based on knowledge of system capabilities.
- Help manage and track the defect backlog, drive urgency towards resolution and keep key stakeholders informed of progress / roadblocks. Work with Content Ops Assoc Mgr and Analytics to gather data to prioritize defects against IT backlog.
- Provide testing and feedback to IT on new product features for internal and external tools.
- Contribute process improvement ideas to better accomplish daily projects and future executions
- Create strong cross-functional partnerships with COE, marketing, IT, logistics and ecommerce teams
- Own and manage SEO initiatives and work with Site Merchandising team to ensure content is optimized on the site.
- Drive accountability to ensure all Canadian accessibility standards are continuously met within Dysoncanda.ca and address any optimizations within the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field required
- 2+ years of experience working with digital content and ecommerce platforms
- Experience within a Direct-to-Consumer organization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to stakeholders of all levels. Develop positive and productive professional relationship with key stakeholders
- Expert in the set up/build, and QA of content
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of identifying new opportunities based on customer insight and data
- Proactive, creative, team player who enjoys solving problems and enabling those around them
- Excellent time management, organizational, planning and project management skills
- Background in UX, UI
- Familiarity with Canadian Accessibility Standards
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Dyson Matching RSP contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Floater Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Maternity Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.