- Operational Engineering
- Singapore - Advanced Manufacturing
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
About the role
- Support Production MES implementation activities, improve quality and yield, reduction in manual data collection and analysis activities.
- Working closely with IT Engineer, Dyson MES Lead on production MES implementation.
- Develop and communicate with relevant users in the production floor.
- Perform transition operational mode to MES system, helping on project hand-over.
- Train MES to production personnel. Provide all the necessary support and information to ensure end users are fully understand.
- Experience in Manufacturing Terminology in term of OEE.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Degree/Diploma in Manufacturing/ Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in working in manufacturing environment with ideally at least 2 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Possess strong analytical, observational and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and project management skills.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.