- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We need a Mid-Weight Digital Creative to work within our Integrated Campaigns team. Reporting to the Creative Head, you’ll work closely with a team of creatives, copywriters, content strategists and commercial managers to collaborate and develop campaign concepts for all media channels Above and Below the Line – TVC, OOH and press advertising, retail and brochure communication, websites, social media and digital advertising including CRM. You’ll work on integrated campaigns that connect our brand and products with our customers, communicating our mantra of first / better / only, and setting us apart from the competition
- Execution of a variety of digital creative briefs
- Collaboration with Commercial to build an understanding of the commercial drivers that define our marketing activity.
- Bring a fresh perspective to the design across all consumer touch-points
- Ensuring all work is in line with Dyson brand values and follows the relevant brand and design guidelines
- Creative thinking that takes already established product creative strategy and translates that into dynamic creative executions
- Working with other creatives, brainstorming and sharing ideas
- Work with the Category Creative Lead and Creative Head to ensure your work has been fully considered from the point of view of optimisation and A/B testing where appropriate.
- Whilst reporting into your category line manager, also take creative direction from the Creative Director to ensure consistency and coherence across all Dyson communications..
- Regular communication with Asian, European and American markets, to share creative concepts as well as to understand their requirements.
- Developing an understanding of all advertising formats (traditional and digital) and use this knowledge to create appropriate creative comms.
- Staying abreast of the technology landscape – advancements in technology & design, trends in social, connected products etc
- Continuous development and honing of the technical abilities relevant to the role
- Ensuring that deadlines are met and that all work is on-brand and on-brief.
- You will have previously worked with creative, media and studio teams from a busy / fast paced agency or forward thinking technology / retail brands
- You will have a strong portfolio of digital creative that demonstrates your ability to articulate your ideas with sketches, scamps and storyboards, VO Scripts ideally for leading and reputable brands (essential)
- You will have achieved a recognised qualification in Art, Design or Media (essential)
- You will be operating at Mid-Weight Creative level or have fulfilled a number of years as a Junior Creative with some client facing experience
- You will have experience of designing work for global audiences
- You will have moderate art direction experience and have directed photo shoots and film shoots (desirable)
- You will have a proven track record of creating digital assets for a variety of media channels
- You will have experience of working with digital and social platforms (essential)
- You will have a deep understanding of the latest design tools and be able to evidence your level of competency in particular with Adobe Creative Suite, In Design and Sketch (essential)
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised Café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines