- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
The ‘Integrated Campaign Team’ is one of three core teams in the ‘Dyson Experience Group’. Its a central role is to take product and/or market specific visual communications strategies from the Product Visual Communications Team and create fully integrated campaigns that populate all consumer journey touch points. This includes populating the controlled digital infrastructures and templates that feed both Dyson indirect AND direct experiences; and populating the controlled physical infrastructures and templates that feed Dyson indirect experiences.
We need a Middleweight Digital Creative to work within our Integrated Campaigns team. Reporting to the Digital Creative Head, you’ll work closely with a team of creatives and Commercial Managers to originate concepts and develop campaigns for all digital channels - websites, advertising, social media, CRM. You’ll work on integrated campaigns that connect our brand and products with our customers, communicating our mantra of first / better / only, and setting us apart from the competition.
The scope of work delivers campaigns for all Dyson products, all product categories, all markets. The scope of the role requires you to create commercially effective, creatively brilliant digital work. Your creative solutions will work across multiple platforms and connect seamlessly with all other facets of the campaign, communicating our performance superiority, setting us apart from the competition and building a customer journey that is compelling and accessible.
Working in a category specific team, you’ll collaborate with campaign and advertising creatives to develop concepts that present a consistent message, drive engagement and convert consideration to purchase. Working with dedicated developers, you’ll also be responsible for ensuring that the final build delivers your creative vision whilst being robust and fit for purpose.
When required, you’ll also work with our in-house imagery and film teams to create the assets required to support our campaign executions across all digital outputs.
About the Role
- Bringing a fresh perspective to the design of interactive digital experiences
- Ensuring all work is in line with Dyson brand values and follows the relevant brand and design guidelines.
- Creative thinking that takes already established product creative strategy and translates that into dynamic digital creative executions.
- Working with other creatives, brainstorming and sharing ideas.
- Working with the other Creatives/Digital Creative Head to design and produce wider design requirements in-line with design direction across appropriate digital channels.
- Whilst reporting into your category line manager, also take creative direction from the Digital Creative Director to ensure consistency and coherence across all Dyson communications.
- Working with dedicated digital developers to ensure executions of final design (design/animation, interactions etc.) into build are understood and pixel perfect across all digital platforms.
- Confidently presenting your work with clarity to relevant stakeholders.
- Staying abreast of the digital landscape - advancements in technology & design, trends in social, connected products etc.
- Developing an understanding of programmatic digital advertising. Use this knowledge to create appropriate creative comms.
- Continuous development and honing of the technical abilities relevant to the role.
- As part of the next stage of career progression, beginning to develop the skills required to manage, coach and direct more junior creatives.
- Ensuring that deadlines are met and that all work is on-brand and on-brief.
- Though you understand the constraints of digital development and build, you’re a creative first and foremost - you’re all about ideas.
- As such, you’ll be as at home with paper and pencil as you are with mouse and screen - able to quickly and intelligently articulate your ideas with sketches and scribbles.
- You’re a big picture thinker.
- You understand how digital creative connects to other media channels and forms a joined-up, compelling customer experience.
- You have 2-3 years experience of working as part of a wider team to deliver campaigns that work regardless of media, all of which is demonstrable through an excellent portfolio of past work.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.