- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Dyson is constantly evolving. We are a creative technology company with a global and iconic identity.
Our mission is simple: we solve problems others ignore. Engineering exciting new technologies which defy convention and pioneer radical re-inventions that work.
Right now, we have ambitious plans to continue growing our Direct global business. The last year has propelled digital to the centre of every customer experience, opening more opportunities and a host of new avenues and technologies to explore.
The Go-to-market creative team is responsible for designing and delivering global campaigns across multiple channels. They craft the stories, content and experiences that bring our technology and products to life at every touchpoint. Ensuring the same attention to detail to each interaction as we do to the engineering of our machines. Our focus is on joining the dots across the multiple channels to enhance the shopper and owner journeys that drive acquisition and retention, supporting the overall strategic direction of the business.
About the role
You’ll be joining a passionate, multi-talented team working alongside many areas of the business. The role will support the delivery of campaigns across the full spectrum of Dyson’s digital channels. Working alongside other digital creatives, you will design webpages (direct and 3rd party), digital display advertising, and CRM emails. It will involve adapting imagery assets and web page layouts contained within the master designs to suit the various channels digital output channels – then preparing them for final delivery to the various digital platforms around the world.
Your work will also be the final step in the creative process and will be the physical assets the end-user will effectively see and interact with. Therefore, attention-to-detail and
pixel-perfect design is vital to maintain consistency. You will be expected to deliver to a high quality, that is on-brand and within the agreed time frames.
- An enthusiastic and creative thinker
- Understand and embed best practice principles in all design. Ensure that outputs meet the expected standard.
- A keen learner, continuously seeking to develop skills and broaden knowledge of new technologies and trends in the digital world.
- Comfortable working collaboratively with other areas of the business.
- Confident in presenting your own work and being accountable for the quality and standard.
- Engage with team initiatives, actively developing the team culture.
- Proactively collaborate with other members of the team.
- Qualification in Design or 3+ years of relevant experience
- All applicants must have a portfolio of work to demonstrate their skills and experience. This could be in the form of PDF, website, or PPT / Keynote.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your eye for detail and digital skills
- Experience with using Sketch and Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- A keen eye for layout and typography
- Animation /motion graphic skills or video editing (After Effects, etc.) would be beneficial.
- Self-sufficient experience of delivering projects from strategy to execution.
- Experience of liaising with third parties to consult on and approve creative.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Free Lunches on site and much more
- Onsite Hair Salon with complimentary treatments
- Discounts on Dyson machines
# LI Dyson
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.