- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
As a Mid-Weight Digital Designer you will:
- Deliver utterly engaging concepts and creative for local and global markets
- Design & deliver digital assets for all pages of our global responsive site
- Work collaboratively with copywriters, project managers and senior designers
- Work to tight time frames to ensure creative is delivered in line with sprints
AccountabilitiesYou will be responsible for developing concepts and creative across the entire Dyson range of products and services as well as being responsible for the creative and execution of all pages across the responsive website. The successful person will work in collaboration with copywriters, junior designers and the wider company and be able to work to tight timelines and deliver agreed creative within set sprints.
SkillsAs a Mid-weight designer on this exciting project you will deliver utterly engaging concepts and creative for local and global markets. You will be passionate about great graphic design and excited about how you can use digital channels and platforms to deliver your ideas.
You will be focused on answering the briefs and ensuring the work is consistent with Dyson brand values, tone and messaging – maintaining the highest levels of quality with a critical eye for detail and accuracy.
You must have (or quickly develop) an understanding of Dyson, its engineering ethos and visual identity and have good judgement as to what makes good Dyson communication and what doesn’t.
You must also develop a thirst for Dyson’s competitive communication approach – being on the lookout for ways to highlight our competitor’s shortfalls.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines