- Project and Programme Management
- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
At Dyson we challenge convention, continually experiment and see opportunities where others see problems. The way we deliver our projects is no different – we’ve always set ourselves the challenge of using innovative approaches to delivery that others would not think of. Working in the project management team, this is our continual focus - as competitors get better and faster at copying us, trying new things is an ingrained way of working and culture.
About the role
12 Month Fixed Term Contract based on-site in Malmesbury, North Wiltshire.
As a Project Manager, you will report to the Programme Manager, working within the Planning & Operations team.
The project manager will be responsible for delivering large scale global projects focused on New Product Development (NPD) launches and bespoke campaigns. Coverage will span from initial brief through to final delivery, managing all the project through our internal processes and governance milestones. The role requires experience of managing medium to large scale project and will work closely with our in house creative and production teams to bring our products to market.
Key areas of responsibility:
- To provide end to end management of project, supported with detailed timelines, giving stakeholders the visibility of plans and progress against them.
- To own the project budget and resourcing.
- To communicate clearly and regularly with all project stakeholders and senior members of the team.
- To manage project risk and issues, escalating where appropriate to Programme Manager.
- To partner with our commercial marketing team to deliver against the strategic direction set.
- To collaborate closely with all in-house production teams (film/content/TV/imagery), keeping them up-to-date with appropriate information.
- To work closely with our Technical Project Manager to ensure that all claims and legal requirements are approved within schedule.
Stakeholders to manage and work in collaboration with
Commercial marketing team Producers (TVC, Imagery, Digital, Film, to name a few) Head of Programme Management Head of Production Head of Delivery Category Creative Team Technical Project Manager Claims, Competitor and Legal Teams Transcreation and Media partners
- Proven success and experience in managing medium to large scale projects with lots of moving parts
- Influencing skills ability to drive better ways to deliver
- Emotionally Intelligent with a strong sense of self-awareness
- A true collaborator that brings teams together
- You will have a solutions’ focused approach to your work
- You will be able to adapt and work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Highly organised and possess excellent time management skills
- Pragmatic and decisive – be able to respond to challenges within a project with speed and accuracy and deliver effective solutions
- Energetic, engaging, confident and positive
- Multi tasker – be able to juggle priorities across multiple needs
- Positive “can do” attitude
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Dental cover
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Electric Vehicle lease scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Free lunches
- Discounts on Dyson machines
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.