- Information Technology
- Malaysia - Global Development Campus, Johor Bahru
About the Role
Dyson Business Services (DBS) provides process and service excellence to support Dyson’s growth ambitions with a goal of operating and enhancing services over time to meet the changing needs of the business. This new role will be primarily responsible for optimizing the global telecommunications charges and usage combined with ad-hoc data analysis to drive improved accuracy and completeness whilst identifying trends and optimising outcomes for DBS and the broader organization
Our Workplace Technology Services (WTS) Team exists to:
- Deliver world class employee experience of delivery of IT Service Desk, collaboration, and end user compute services to Dyson’s global employees (circa 15,500 users)
- Drive continual improvement into the WTS processes and operations in line with Dyson’s growth.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the employee and business stakeholders, ensuring regular communication of service requirements, service improvements, risks, service changes, service outages and service issues.
- Work with project teams to help ensure new WTS and capabilities are successfully introduced to add value for the business and user community.
- Deliver service for workplace technology operations that ensure simple and effective solutions for end users.
You will play a pivotal role in optimizing our global mobile telephony services and ensuring adherence to company policies and industry best practices. You will identify savings and drive initiatives in the data environment that drive simple and sustainable outcomes.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of mobile telephony usage data to identify patterns, trends, and anomalies.
- Extract and interpret relevant insights to drive informed decision-making.
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize mobile telephony costs without compromising service quality.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to negotiate favorable terms and contracts.
- Monitor mobile telephony use against established company policies and guidelines.
- Provide recommendations for policy improvements based on industry standards and emerging technologies.
- Develop and deliver training programs to educate employees on best practices for mobile telephony use, cost-saving techniques, and adherence to company policies.
- Stay updated on industry trends, regulations, and emerging technologies related to mobile telephony.
- Provide insights and recommendations to ensure our mobile telephony services remain competitive and compliant.
- Proven experience in mobile telephony analysis, preferably in a corporate setting.
- Strong proficiency in data analysis tools and techniques.
- Excellent understanding of mobile telephony technologies, carriers, and vendors.
- Familiarity with industry regulations and best practices.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and efficiency.
- Certification in Mobile Telephony Management or related field.
- Previous experience in negotiating contracts with mobile telephony vendors.
- Knowledge of mobile device management (MDM) solutions.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.