- New Zealand - Auckland Office
Our Sales team ensures our machines are presented in an appropriate and consistent way that is recognisably Dyson, to clearly explain our technology and create the right customer experience. This builds our reputation and enables the team to deliver solid long-term sales strategies and plans, while recognising and taking advantage of shorter-term opportunities.
About the role
The National Account Executive is responsible for supporting the National Account team in all areas of Account Management and ensuring that the Dyson brand continues to grow in partnership with our key retailers.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES:
Assist with the execution of strategy
- Produce and develop reporting tools to manage, measure and analyse key business KPIs
- Provide the NAMs with accurate monthly latest estimates of volume and review invoiced / booked / outstanding orders vs the latest estimate.
- Assist with execution of strategy, development and day-to-day management of the retailer partnership
- Work with the National Account Managers in preparing and delivering high quality presentations (sales data, GFK data, customer insights)
- Administer all areas of the promotional planning cycle including completion of the NZ sales promotional planner and recording spend on account business plans
- Assist the NAM in devising the optimum promotional plan for the account
In Store Execution
- Work collaboratively with the Retail Operations & Training manager to plan the in-store execution of account plans
- Analyse sales reports generated and provide insights on account performance, weekly stock holding, range, compliance and subsequent recommendations
- Achieve a standard of excellence in our work processes and outcomes, ensuring adherence to Dyson policies and all relevant regulatory and legal requirements
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated professional business correspondence experience
- Experience working with conflicting deadlines
- Experience working in a customer facing role
- Advanced Microsoft suite and analytical skills
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to adapt to ever changing business needs
- Strong business acumen
- Well-developed interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent business presentation skills and high attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- The ability and initiative to work independently through a high level of personal achievement
At Dyson, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We value you bringing yourself to work and we want to deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. Outside of a competitive salary and sales bonus, our team members receive generous product discounts, additional paid annual leave, paid parental leave and ongoing learning and development opportunities. You will be provided with all tools of trade. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited to adopt new ways of doing things differently, and better.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.