- Salary will be based upon experience and credentials.
- Sales Account Management
- Toronto - Canada
Dyson has a reputation for developing products that are both different and better. But coming up with revolutionary products is just the beginning – our success relies on our ability to get our products on the market. This is where our Sales team comes in.You will manage and develop trading relations with a portfolio of national retailers. You’ll achieve sales, profit and inventory objectives, propose strategies, and confidently see them through – all the while questioning convention and looking at new ways to do things.
AccountabilitiesSpecifically, you will:
- Deliver profit, net revenue and volume targets for your national accounts
- Manage individual promotional budgets
- Use accurate and detailed planning to deliver sales forecasts
- Conduct ROI analysis, ensuring effective investment and business planning
- Develop and execute account-specific plans through the Territory Sales Management team
- Liaise with Territory Sales Managers, receiving and acting on feedback from stores and the marketplace
- Contribute to overall strategic planning activity
- Negotiate trading agreements within your portfolio, ensuring financial compliance with trading terms
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
SkillsAn assertive, creative and bright National Account Manager who has:
- University degree
- 2-3 years of national account management experience (ideally working with premium brands), with an excellent track record of achievements
- Solid understanding of the consumer packaged goods industry
- Negotiation skills, with experience at Buyer level and below
- Experience creating & executing digital marketing plans with retailers
- Experience with different retail Channels in Canada, including Mass, Club, Department Store, DIY and Premium Beauty
- Ability to influence at senior level and inspire confidence across all areas of the business, both within the company and with customers
- Ability to identify the root cause of complex problems, generate creative solutions, and build strategic plans
- Financial awareness, in particular the ability to manage budgets and de-code profit and loss accounts
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proven team spirit
- Engaging, driven and dynamic personality
- Computer skills, with a comprehensive knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
BenefitsDyson Canada monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, vacation and retirement savings contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy profit-related bonuses, life insurance, and family health and dental benefits. But financial incentives are just one of the rewards of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular coaching and learning. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.