- India - Mumbai Remote
Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy, led by James Dyson. We transform every category we enter with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different.
Everything Dyson demonstrates – their machines, content, events, buildings, websites, films, shops, boxes, booklets, exhibitions, customer service, apps… everything – all go the extra mile to be pioneering, better, and unique. Delightfully simplified, and refreshingly unexpected.
About the Role:
- Manage business relationship with regional retailers
- End to end account management - SPOC for all business-related requirement of Key Account
- Engage with various functions at retailers for smooth business relationships - Operations, Finance, Marketing & SOH teams.
- Analyse sales trends & engage with regional sales teams to improve productivity.
- Ensure monthly and quarterly targets are met.
- 4 to 6 years work experience with a minimum of 2 years in account management.
- Preference from consumer tech industry, Durables / Appliances or Mobile or IT.
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Good hands-on work on Excel and powerpoint
- The ability to build rapport with key clients.
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
As per industry standards
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.