- Administrative Services
- Philippines - Advanced Manufacturing Office
The next few years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. All thanks to a £2.5 billion commitment to its future technology pipeline. This growth will need the support of more new people across other functions around the world, including the Philippines. We have 6,000 engineers and scientists worldwide and we are now looking to recruit more in the Philippines. With this pace of growth, these ambitious plans, and the complexities of global expansion, it is natural that Dyson is now thinking about the best ways to organize itself globally and manage its exciting new product ranges to best effect. With APAC now our biggest growth region, we need to question where and how we invest to underpin the future. Our plans for the Philippines are ambitious and we are looking for talented people to join our Research, Design and Engineering families!
Working as part of the HR Operations Team, a Talent Acquisition Coordinator is expected to consistently support and collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Team in SEA and UKI to manage all pre-onboarding related activities within the given SLAs.About the role
- Develops and implements health-related programs
- Observing and assessing the work environment for potential health hazard
- Participate in the Safety and Health accident Investigation.
- Assists employees on HMO -related queries
- Verifies and facilitates HMO-related reimbursement
- Facilitates the referral program on PTB to TB Dots facility for further assessment and or treatment of affected employees
- Provide assistance on SSS claims such as Sickness, EC and Maternity benefit.
- Prepares and issues Philhealth documents as a requirement for hospitalization and/or treatment
- Adhere with specified working schedule
- Maintains personal credentials record and required trainings and active state of nursing license.
- Maintains medical supplies inventory and processes purchase of medical supplies
- Conducts First Aid Kit checking and replenishment
- Prepares reportorial requirement as mandated by law
- Create programs on well-being and participate in all clinic and health -related activities
- Update clinic records from time to time
- Create and update clinic procedures and protocols as necessary
- Keep track with occupational safety and health updates as mandated by law
- Facilitates pre-employment medical exam of recruitment candidates
- Administers first aid treatment and attends to the medical needs of employees
- Issuance of Fit to work clearance in the absence of company Doctor
- Coordinates Annual Physical Exam (APE) and Executive Check-Up (ECU) Assist employees on the annual physical examination
- Maintain medical records with utmost confidentiality
- Graduate of BS Nursing and duly licensed to practice nursing in the Philippines
- At least forty (40) hour basic OSH training course for Occupational Health Nurses
- At least 2 years of working experience in Manufacturing environment
- With knowledge in Microsoft Office application.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.