- Owner Experience
- Republic of Korea - Seoul Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people.
From its beginnings in cyclonic vacuums, Dyson’s portfolio has grown to include five main areas of technology: Cord-free and corded vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, lighting, environmental control machines (purifying fans, heating and cooling fans and humidifiers) and hair styling tools, which are sold in more than 82 countries across the world. We are on a mission to improve our customer’s lives: whether that be by making the the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines, which keep their homes clean.
About the role
- This role will be responsible to drive customer retention, engagement and response rates in Korea by implementing journeys across email and local social platforms (eg Kakao) that delight Dyson owners.
- The role will be an expert in data-driven marketing, with an ability to formulate strategies, calendars and deliver projects that drive advocacy & sales among contactable Dyson prospects and owners.
- This role will have to manage agency or freelance resource as required to deliver owner communications
- The role will work with all marketing teams, and customer service to ensure that plans for Owners and Customer Service topics are planned and executed
- You will be a champion of data-driven strategies and planning using our Owner Data in the MADE platform.
- Support the Owner Experience and the Direct team in evangelising the role of direct relationship marketing within Dyson's marketing teams.
- Manage all aspects of our email campaigns; from asset creation, campaign build to measurement and analysis.
- Establish benchmarks and yearly objectives for email campaigns, based on historical data and campaign inputs (Deployments, Open Rates, CTR, Opt-outs, etc.). You will select our target audiences, build control groups and conduct A/B testing of campaign audiences and creative.
- Ideally, you'll have experience of building/editing HTML, working with email marketing tools/data environments, social media platforms and the ability to detect meaningful audience and behavioural insights.
- Collaborate across the KR business to enable omnichannel business programs which engage Dyson owners
- Design & manage ongoing owner engagement programs such as loyalty, event, reward and retention activities
- You will use research and data to ensure Dyson strategy meets the needs and expectations of Korea customers
- You will establish measurement and KPIs for projects
- You will be on top of local channel, engagement and experience trends and always be ensuring Dyson is at the cutting edge of customer engagement
- You'll have excellent communication skills and the ability to operate in a global matrix structure with a broad range of stakeholders.
- You'll take a positive approach to problem solving, collaboration and influencing others, and take a completer finisher approach to project work.
- 6-9 years’ experience in marketing and campaigns, with specific experience in email and social media campaigns (inclusive Kakao)
- How we can drive brand engagement and loyalty using the most relevant and effective local digital channels across the territories for which you are responsible
- Managing the comms plan and content calendar
- Managing the implementation, tracking and measurement of email campaigns
- Working closely with and partnering with cross functional teams especially Brand, Customer Service, Insights, Events and other marketing teams
- Briefing and overseeing the work of internal teams and/or external agencies, such as designers and copywriters, who will deliver much of the campaign activity
- HTML Development
- Using data to inform new campaigns, optimise existing campaigns and evaluate past campaigns
- Proactive, creative, team player who enjoys solving problems and enabling those around them
- A visionary who is always looking to learn the most cutting-edge methodologies in digital marketing
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.