- Philippines - Advanced Manufacturing
The next few years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. All thanks to a £2.5 billion commitment to its future technology pipeline. This growth will need the support of more new people across other functions around the world, including the Philippines. We have 6,000 engineers and scientists worldwide and we are now looking to recruit more in the Philippines. With this pace of growth, these ambitious plans, and the complexities of global expansion, it is natural that Dyson is now thinking about the best ways to organize itself globally and manage its exciting new product ranges to best effect. With APAC now our biggest growth region, we need to question where and how we invest to underpin the future. Our plans for the Philippines are ambitious and we are looking for talented people to join our Research, Design and Engineering families!
About the role
Operation Management of contract manufacturing network in PH working closely with Operations Project Managers, supply chain and other department in delivering quality products in high volume manufacturing.
- Responsible for the assigned end to end Operational deliverables taking new models from design stage through production launch, managing the production life of the product and then to any end of life actions
- To ensure that operational commitments and goals for the assigned category are met and are to plan. (Cost, quality, delivery).
- To provide strategic focus and leadership to contract manufacturer to ensure that manufacturing capabilities and capacities are available to support the build plan.
- To give specific focus to areas of new technology to ensure the required level of knowledge and equipment's to support in production.
- To lead and drive contract manufacturing teams to ensure that best manufacturing practice is being employed and to challenge the norm to find different and better solutions.
- To deliver strategies to ensure that we provide manufacturing solutions that are both flexible and cost effective in meeting customer demands.
- Provide leadership to the operations team and influence the broader SEA team to enable smooth, planned activity throughout the lifecycle of the product.
- Review launch strategies and provide operational solutions to meet the launch requirements at lowest cost and lowest risk, to include NPI dates and volume ramp plans.
- Challenge current status and drive activities to reduce manufacturing cost.
- To align closely with PH cross-team to ensure delivery of departmental objectives - both short and long term.
- To develop, execute and measure operational cost down initiatives, using LEAN methodologies.
- Work closely with Operations Project Managers for development of the transfer project plan, coordinating cross functional resources both internally and externally to implement and deliver the project objectives.
- Drive fastest time to market
Dyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses.
Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career.
Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by ambitious growth plans, regular reviews and dynamic workshops.
A vibrant company culture based on being; Different, Authentic and Pioneering.
At Dyson we combine work life balance, with the latest devices, a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit.
It’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
- All benefits are accessible from day 1
- HMO coverage. Health & wellness is one of our priorities, immediately available for you & dependents so no waiting for employment regularization
- Up to 20 days annual leave based on employment service + 15 days medical leave
- Dyson product gift upon employment regularization, and discounts on Dyson machines
- Exposure to a broad and diverse range of Dyson activities from research through to manufacturing and global sales for Dyson projects
- Career development and growth in a global team
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.