- Manufacturing and tooling
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
To do this we need the best talent to build our teams. We're leading the way for developing new technologies that solve every problems, there are opportunities for Operations Project Managers to join our rapidly expanding operations Dyson's Malaysia Development Centre in Senai, Johor.
If you would like to express interest in upcoming engineering management roles in Malaysia, please apply below and attach a copy of your latest CV.
About the role
- The role of the Operations Project Manager is to manage and deliver significant operationally focused projects in our category team. You will deliver benefits to our manufacturing operations both internal and external (contract manufacturers) to Dyson and improve the introduction of either new products or technologies from the start of development through the mass production. The Operations Project Manager is responsible for product life cycle from new product development, start of production, sustaining production and finally EOL, coordinating cross-functional resources both internally and externally. This position is a hands-on role providing key support in project planning, executing, monitoring and controlling as well as closing.
- Prepare and manage CapEx to support new projects or capacity uplifts Implement of new products/ technologies into manufacturing
- Manage CSR , Kaizen/ Continuous Improvement/ Lean programs.
- Support efficiency program related to waste reduction, engineering change management, process & quality improvements, productivity improvements and assembly capacity planning
- Manage and coordinate cross functional teams and key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Deliver accurate project planning and reporting including budget vs. actual spent, project plans and status, milestone reporting and lessons-learned
- Provide solutions and mitigation to the project risks and issues
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Management with at least 8 years of working experience in a manufacturing environment with at least 3 years handling project/program management
- Good knowledge on Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Project, Excel and Powerpoint
- Manufacturing awareness – Understanding the dynamics and technologies of a manufacturing organization
- Critical thinker with ability of mitigating project risk and resolving issues
- Positive attitude and able to handle pressure at work
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.