- Manufacturing and tooling, Project Management
- Singapore - Singapore
About the roleThe role of the Operations Project Manager is to manage and implement significant operationally focused projects. These individual projects will deliver benefits to our manufacturing operations both internal and external to Dyson and improve the introduction of either new products or technologies from the start of development through the mass production.
The Operations Project Manager is responsible for development of the transfer project plan, coordinating cross-functional resources both internally and externally to implement and deliver the project objectives. The position is a hands-on role providing key leadership in project planning, execution and implementation.
- Management of key stakeholders within the project
- Co-ordination of cross functional teams both internally/externally
- Provide Leadership, coordination of assigned projects
- Implementation of new products/technologies into manufacturing
- Implementation of new factory setup
- Ensure projects that are delivering a cost benefit are reviewed/tracked to ensure benefits are realized
- Deliver accurate project planning and reporting including budget vs. actual status, project plans, milestone reporting, lessons learned and RAG status
- Stakeholder management
- Reporting to senior executives
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Management with at least 5 to 10 years of working experience in a manufacturing environment
- At least 3 years handling project/program management
- Excellent knowledge on Microsoft Project & Excel
- Self-motivated, independent, result-driven
- Manufacturing awareness – Understanding the drivers and technologies of a manufacturing organization
- Critical thinker with ability of mitigating risk on projects time plan
- Good people, leadership, motivational and influencing skills
- Team player with a strong level of commitment to project deliverables
- Excellent communication skills
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.