- Malaysia - Development Centre
Dyson is growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
About The Role
The role of the Operations Project Manager is to manage and implement significant operationally focused projects. The position is a hands on role providing key leadership in project planning, execution and implementation.
This role reports to SEA Ops Manager. Very close interaction with team members of Dyson teams and external manufacturers is paramount to the success of the role.
These individual projects will:
- Deliver benefits to our manufacturing operations both internal and external to Dyson.
- Improve the introduction of either new products or technologies from the start tooling phase of development through the mass production.
- At least 5 to 10 years of working experience in an electronics manufacturing environment with at least 3 years handling project/program management.
- Good knowledge on Microsoft Project & Excel.
- Ability to work well with internal and external staff and relevant stakeholders.
- Team player with a strong level of commitment to project deliverables.
- Work with stakeholders in all functions to improve product cost, quality and delivery.
- Deliver accurate project planning and reporting including budget vs. actual status, project plans, milestone reporting, lessons learned and RAG status.
- Capable of mitigating risk on projects time plan.
- Manage and resolve project-related issues, risks, and changes.
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition. #LI-DYSON
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.