- Customer Service and Inside Sales
- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Within Dyson customer service we are clear on our purpose. We are the voice of Dyson’s Owners. We effortlessly ensure they get the most from their Dyson every day. We do this because we care about our owners to an extraordinary degree and believe our service should be as uniquely engineered, distinctive and enriching as our technology.
By living our purpose we aim to deliver a world class service and Owner experience of every interaction ensuring our owners remain our most passionate advocates, supporting them when they need us is our passion and our goal is to continually exceed our Owner expectations at every opportunity.
As a customer fulfilment team, we are the conduit between our Direct business, logistics, our repair workshop, warehouse and our owners.
About the role
- Direct customer order management: ensure EDI integration processed or orders created manually. Releasing orders for delivery in line with any allocations provided. Being the POC for Contact Centre, Direct team and 3PL for all delivery issues.
- Act as stock, order, delivery and SAP system support for contact centre agents, developing process awareness and ensuring operational communications shared in timely manner. Ensure stock is managed appropriately in SAP in order to fulfil Owner expectations
- Managing any direct order queries, where not covered by the Contact Centre. POC for Contact Centre on direct delivery queries. Investigation and feedback on last mile failures
- Direct and indirect reverse logistics management. Guaranteeing returned orders are completed on time, customers are refunded, stock is reconciled, and error/fraud in exchanges are fixed
- Pricing and payment management and management of related disputes/charges
- Proactive monitoring, identification and management of emerging Owner impacting incidents
- Act as “Voice of the Owner” Subject Matter Expert to identify opportunities and work with stakeholders to influence positive change
- Follow all Dyson’s processes and policies to support the drive to create a single view of our Owner interactions. Identify process improvements and own, influence or propose depending on scale
- Provide reporting to business using SAP and other information sources to inform operational and business development decisions.
- Achieve all personal KPIs linked to delivering exceptional service experience to Dyson’s owners; focusing on achieving efficiency; effectiveness and quality metrics
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills and attention to detail at all times
- Adept at getting to the core of a customer’s question and guiding them to a solution
- Able to adapt style according to the customer
- Someone who enjoys and is able actively engage with our owners
- A willingness to learn, to challenge themselves to improve and a desire to engage with our owners
- Someone who demonstrates drive and is committed to their personal development
- Someone who can work quickly, accurately and self-manage
- Ability to navigate multiple systems efficiently and effectively
- Ability to find solutions to problems
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised Café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.